Insurance Phone Repairs/Replacement

JOHN DOE

They sent me a refurbished black iPhone and put 300 in my account when I claimed for a white one and a pair of headphones

Think I mentioned it in the venting thread one time

Phoned them spazzed quoted some FCA bars and they sent a courier with a brand new factory unlocked white iPhone

They are pagans tbh

They giving you problems?

My bank uses them, I actually just got my phone repaired last week, smashed screen, sent it on a Thursday got it back last week Tuesday

It's actually the second time they've repairedi t, I smashed the screen in April

Smoothest claim experience ever

The notes say they'll repair where they can, if not they'll replace

Last Year, 3 repairs for my sammy note.

Screen replaced and all sorts

Got the phone lost, they replaced it.

Had this boog cubot phone that smashed and they couldn't fix. So they gave me the handset value instead.

Comes with all the other perks like home insurance, travel insurance and car break down cover.

Ultimate reward account is good value.

Need some insurance for my iphone that covers loss, any recommendations?

Had this boog cubot phone that smashed and they couldn't fix. So they gave me the handset value instead.

Comes with all the other perks like home insurance, travel insurance and car break down cover.

I only get Max 2 claims a year, I've already exhausted them can't make another claim until end of march lol.

I'm with nationwide

I have this account as well, i was gonna send my smashed screen phone in for repair

Can i say i lost it and get a brand new handset do you know?

Never had phone insurance and havent lost my phone in years.

Now I'm parro and feel like need to cop after reading this thread. Grrr

do it, ive never lost a phone but i went and lost my iphone 6 in ibiza and holiday insurance didnt cover it :(

looking for a decent package now.

I have this account as well, i was gonna send my smashed screen phone in for repair

Can i say i lost it and get a brand new handset do you know?

Got this account as well. Need to update my insurance details as I have a different phone to when i set it up. Am i right in assuming they'll replace your phone with a remanufactured/refurbished phone or can you get a brand new one?

• 11 months later...

Yo so I dropped my phone in the toilet.

Ring 3 and they're telling me Apple don't make iPhone 6 128gig's anymore so they'll have to give me a 6s no extra costs but then they're telling me I have to wait should I kick up a fuss and try get some money of the excess or is it gonna be futile?

38 minutes ago, Thizz said:

Yo so I dropped my phone in the toilet.

Ring 3 and they're telling me Apple don't make iPhone 6 128gig's anymore so they'll have to give me a 6s no extra costs but then they're telling me I have to wait should I kick up a fuss and try get some money of the excess or is it gonna be futile?

You make it out of carnival alright?

On 22 September 2015 at 5:53 PM, Trap God said:

They sent me a refurbished black iPhone and put 300 in my account when I claimed for a white one and a pair of headphones

Think I mentioned it in the venting thread one time

Phoned them spazzed quoted some FCA bars and they sent a courier with a brand new factory unlocked white iPhone

They are pagans tbh

They giving you problems?

Ran it again couple months ago

Got a referbed phone and £250 cash for a pair of beats I bought from apple and returned same day but kept the paper receipt

If you're gonna claim with the ultimate reward account this is the best way to go it's practically free money

Besides that I made a complaint that they took too long to put the cash in my account and got another pinkie

Only catch is I had to call 101 and tell them I got robbed on church road and some decent chaps from Wembley came to visit me at home about an hour later

I am not gay but £250 is £250

2 hours ago, Trap God said:

Only catch is I had to call 101 and tell them I got robbed on church road and some decent chaps from Wembley came to visit me at home about an hour later

I am not gay but £250 is £250

:lmao:

tip: remember kettles can be financed and insured

disclaimer: i am in no way encouraging or condoning fraud