Should he go on trial for murder???

Guest babatundestacks

Guest babatundestacks

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3246534/Thug-served-sentence-repeatedly-stamping-head-man-s-leaving-major-brain-damage-goes-trial-murder-victim-dies-11-years-later.html

Basically he beat up a guy stamped on his head and he died.

He got sentenced to 7 years in jail.

Heres the catch this was 11 years ago and he is now facing a murder trial because the victim not to long ago died from the head injuries related to the attack.

Should he face a murder charge or has he already served his time?

Fuck all that headstamp shit, no ratings. That's a bitch move, but nuff man like to show how savage they can be.

I know it's a savage world, but the only time I'd ever need to do that is if I happened across a guy trying to rape my girl or some shit.

Silly fucker went out and got Stella'd up then thought he was Superman. Fuck him and his life.

He plead guilty to GBH

Rather than having to spend money and time taking the case to trial for attempted murder they accepted his plea

Now the guy has died it's in the interest of the public to prosecute for murder and they can show intent to cause serious harm as the geezer stamped on the other guys head repeatedly

Only way the he can buss is if his defence is some kind of diminished responsibility due to the Stella's

*shrugs*

My dad got set on fire, but survived and the guy got sent away for attempted murder, 18 years. Probably out now.

My dad eventually died as a result of his injuries several years later and this guy is probably enjoying his life somewhere while my father is in the ground. Don't know why I'm posting this here but that's my situation.

• Upvote 1

Got 18 + 10 concurrently and served 12. I thought I had found some peace but occasionally it all comes back, and I am not peaceful inside that much is obvious. Nobody can imagine what my dad had to go through its gruesome, and the fact he had to suffer for so many years afterwards only to succumb to it anyway is infuriating. I don't wish death on anyone, but I pray it finds this guy soon.