when other races say nigger around u

ag.

im the type to stop someone or say something

anyway. last night im chillin with a bag of pakistanis

1 older breh, musta been mid 30s never seen him before. he was wavvved

anyway out of nowhere the guy starts arguing with his other boy (also stani)

n starts sayin 'u fukkin nigger bastard' 'u paki' 'u silly khalay' etc

bare in mind this is some wham guy who was twiss n looked like he was onn stuff lol

holding a big bottle in his hand 

anyways i held the guy n said 'naa bro u cant be sayin that i dont give a fxxk'

so now he tries move to me lol his boys squashed it before it turned into something

if i wasnt mash up myself n it was me with the bottle in hand who knows lol

what would u lot have done in that situation

do u feel some typa way when u hear someone say that

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Been using it calm since the 90s

People can say what they want, I can imagine the sort of Manchester c*nt you're referring to tbh. Stedhead pubgoon with the heart of Stella and a nostril of Medellin.

Think you handled it well, his mates obviously did their duty too which was good. Lot of people like to do this drunk, I don't understand it - I think some people like to be known as the liability in their friendship group and go out of their way to get their mates into fuckery. Allow bottling him - not worth the hassle. He's probably got a fucked life as it is, just wants to mess with someone else's day.

• Upvote 1

People can say what they want, I can imagine the sort of Manchester c*nt you're referring to tbh. Stedhead pubgoon with the heart of Stella and a nostril of Medellin.

Think you handled it well, his mates obviously did their duty too which was good. Lot of people like to do this drunk, I don't understand it - I think some people like to be known as the liability in their friendship group and go out of their way to get their mates into f*ckery. Allow bottling him - not worth the hassle. He's probably got a f*cked life as it is, just wants to mess with someone else's day.

trus. maddest thing he was much older than anyone else there