Purple Aki

Guest babatundestacks

http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/01/man-convicted-after-touching-students-muscles-5417076/

:rofl: :rofl:

I refuse to believe this guy is a real person.

Must be a made up illuminati character.

How the eff can you get an asbo banning you from measuring biceps PMSL

Purple Aki

He caught a case last year for touching a teens muscles in Manchester Piccadilly

Arobieke, who is 6ft5 and 22 stone, has something of a reputation for this sort of behaviour.

During a court case in 2008, in which Arobieke unsuccessfully attempted to overturn his ‘muscle touching ban’, DC Andrew Rowlings said that ‘Arobieke became sexually aroused while forcing terrified young men to perform “inverted piggybacks” – ordering them to squat so he could lean over their backs with his face by their buttocks and his genitalia on their necks, while squeezing their quad muscles.’

The shiver was real

Purple Aki was like the bogeyman when I was younger.

Same because youd never see him about but hear all kind of crazy stories, most werent true.

Although like Gordon said one yute did die running away from him years ago. 

Half the scare element he possessed to people outside of Toxteth was the fact he was a black guy though, not his obsession with muscles.

He's not menacing in the slightest in person. Couple of my boys saw him out and about and flipped it on him, felt his muscles up  :lmao:

image1.jpg

• Upvote 3