Seeing drugs/drink affect your friends/family

Monday Bandele

used to have one bredrin, we were joined at the hip from youts. he had a fucked upbringing, was in care from birth so he basically lived at my house. my mum loved him off because he had manners. from like the age of 10 to 18 we were together nearly everyday. when he turned 18 he got released from care and was saying how he wanted to move back to milton keynes to find his mum. the departure was emosh and we promised to stay in contact but the months went by and the contact went from minimal to none. i was at uni and he had reunited with his mum.. 

that was like 5 years ago... recently people been saying how theyve seen him about back in ends and i tried calling the number i had for him but nothing. this afternoon my door knocks and its him... guys a full nitty now, teeth brown, clothes fucked and smelling... . comes in now and we're talking and whilst hes talking im just looking at him fighting back the tears thinking fuck... thats my brudda looking like this. apparently his mum's a top crackhead and reuniting with her just fucked him up. they smoke and sniff together and its been that way since he got back in contact with her all those years ago.

looked at his feet and the air forces were on the verge of death. asked him what size he was and gave him 2 pairs of kicks i havent even worn yet, gave him all the money i had in my wallet..... just coudlnt help but think that if he didnt move from ends shit would have been so different and if i kept in contact he probably would have just come back to ends sooner

fuck drugs yo

I hope that you can offer him support and try help him fight his demons.

A weaker person would let him continue to spiral out of control.

I've got a few friends who are in shitty situations I try look out for its hard when I'm not fully where I want to be myself but the way I see it if I don't try and help them no one else will.

Thats really sad to hear - guess he yearned for his mum so much he allowed her lifestyle to influence him.

/

Looking at the person you know and love but you dont actually know this person anymore is horrible. No matter what you say or do unless they're ready for a change it will never get better.

I've got a few friends who are in shitty situations I try look out for its hard when I'm not fully where I want to be myself but the way I see it if I don't try and help them no one else will.

We're all trying to help phil bro not just you

• Upvote 3

The stats for people in care are absolutely fucked

7/10 prostitutes used to be in care

84% don't get 5 or more gcses

4 times more likely to commit suicide

Was a talk about children who experience childhood traumas on TED. One of the saddest videos I've ever watched.

Some people really never stood a chance in life

We're all trying to help phil bro not just you

nrisdbfjsanfkjsadnf

u c*nt

The stats for people in care are absolutely f*cked

7/10 prostitutes used to be in care

84% don't get 5 or more gcses

4 times more likely to commit suicide

Was a talk about children who experience childhood traumas on TED. One of the saddest videos I've ever watched.

Some people really never stood a chance in life

Fam, its fucked.

When I was in an adolescent psychiatry ward there were a few kids there who were in care.

The stories are like from a dystopian novel