Wayne Rooney - Enough is Enough

Mame Biram Diouf

From when Moyes and Edwards approved the new deal you know he became untouchable.

I blame them fools more than his shitty self as Fergy was lining it up nicely and they just had to execute the exit button.

Payout right now would 45 Mil apparently. That's a mighty f*cked up expense

prob closer to £145m

if hes on £28m a year

ffs Shearer  :/

"Time catches up with all of us and it seems to be catching up with him," wrote Shearer in The Sun. "His spark has gone out at the moment. He needs time out of the game to relight that fire inside him. 

"I know it will be a huge issue if boss Louis van Gaal takes the bold step and does leave him out for a couple of weeks but that is what needs to be done for the player’s own good."

beads of hope

Despite that, Shearer is convinced Rooney can still have a say at the highest level – as long as he is played as a number ten rather than up front.

"He is far from finished, he just needs a break," added the former Newcastle hitman.

f*cking moyes

its all his fault

ginger c*nt

Don't follow this.

Why didn't SAF get rid, it was years ago we saw Rooney was holding the team back.

Why is LVG persisting with him?

That ain't Moyes' fault.

He was going to get rid of him firsg time round but the comments he made and man city got the glaziers and fergie rattles then he came back and scored that overhead kick and got a fat contract

Then fergie had that weebay gif season where city won the title on goal difference and he bought rvp and dropped rooney, if you remember that season rooney was welbecks and kagawas back up in the big games and used in midfield a lot, fergie and wayne fell out and the only reason he wasnt sold was cos fergie was on his gabos let me win this league title and done shit

But he still helped moyes out by getting the media and fans against wayne and be like yeah his times di e he wants to leave we fell out etc.... Had man hald out the door

Moyes even had rooney as a back up striker to welbz/rvp pre season and the first couple games but his failure to sign anyone in the transfer market made him and woodward hit serious panic mode and rooney and his people took advantage.

Now god knows whats on that contract, cant blame lvg until we know... But most people have been speculating he has a clause saying he gets a fee everytime he is not a starter in a league/european tie

I agree there must be something, the time was right when Chelsea were interested, the summer that Moyes signed.

But I still think we coulda/shoulda got rid before then, probably right that SAF didn't care as he knew he was winning then out.

Will always rue that picture of Moyes grinning whilst Rooney signs the contract.

Like I said this is likely to all be around Rooney breaking our record

Once that happens he reaches Churchill levels of status

Rooney tshirts, interviews, posters, signed balls, sponsorship deals, mugs, dinner plates. Rooney exclusive Adidas boots.

Will have to unplug my wifi for a few weeks when it happens.

He will be made out to be a national hero.

Then his Euro 2016 will be down to carrying us all year. Being played out of position as a striker. Not playing in an attacking team. Having criticism all season as he's only human etc. Plus too much pressure, no other good players in the team.

Then it will be drawn back to being ours and England's record scorer.

Fucking grinds me so much

Game over lads weve lost

No point fighting jt anymore

Rooney greatest united player ever still world class

Fuck the doubters