Euro 2016

Admin.

Should be pulled from france with immediate effect ?

Needs to be played somewhere safe.

France great Just Fontaine thinks the country should relinquish hosting duties for Euro 2016 following the terrorist attacks in Paris on Friday.

French Secretary of State for Sport Thierry Braillard confirmed Sunday that suicide bombers who targeted the Stade de France as part of the Paris attacks attempted to enter the stadium.

The incidents at the venue, where France was playing Germany, were part of coordinated assaults across six separate locations in the capital that left 129 dead, according to the latest figures released by French officials.

Fontaine, who was the golden boot winner at the 1958 World Cup and later went on to briefly coach the national team, was at the match and does not feel France can guarantee safety at next year's tournament.

"It breaks my heart to [say] what I say now, especially since I have been looking forward to the European Championship so much, but I think France should forego the championship," the 82-year-old said to Die Welt. "Any other country can host the championship, but we cannot. I have great fear that Black Friday repeats itself and I do not think we can guarantee what is needed for security at such a major event.

"It is just too dangerous. Do you think that in the future people will again go to the Stade de France? It may be true [that time heals wounds] but right now I cannot imagine that people will flow there again. The fear will come back if you go there and you will always have the detonation of bombs in your head."

If it was a less developed or powerful nation in Europe no doubt it would have been pulled already

Please give it to Germany

Game in germany canclled

Away fans banned from all monaco games

_86741230_uefa.jpg

12 December

England

Italy

Sweden

Bale

lets go

You must want Hodgson sacked.

i want ibra to dead england again :rofl:

As long as we get either Wales, NI or ROI not really fussed about the rest.

England are going out 1st round regardless who they get.

Draw today at 5

England

Italy

Sweden

Turkey

Dead draw.

Great draw

Anyhow lol

at least i only have to stay in france for 2 weeks

• Upvote 1