teacher 'abuse' student?

ag.

JS72888632.jpg

woman like this tryna give u the pum when u were in year 10

every single person would take it. now ppl on fb tryna say ur a paedo if u dont see anythin wrong with what she did

oh yh n the kid went back multiple times ffs guys just a c*nt for snitching

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/teaching-assistant-caroline-berriman-who-10458072

deam 

TBH if a 30yr old woman who's supposed to be helping educate you, wants to f*ck a 15 yr old boy she's obviously not all there mentally or emotionally.

People educating your kids are giving extra levels of trust, allow sending your youts to school to be abused. And no doubt the donny was probably excited when she put it on him at first, but when you think about it for any length of time it's not right. She manipulated man and got away relatively clean. Dirty bitch.

• Upvote 5

tbh i cannot see how a man/male/boy can be so helpless to let/have a female have sex with you

naturally males are stronger than females, so in these situations, in my eyes it is not rape or grooming

guy fully knew what was going on..

THAT IS EVERY GUYS FANTASY TO FUK HIS TEACHER

COME ON NOW

fuck about

even if it were the other way round, the girl would know exctly what shes doing... he isnt raping her in a dark alley, this is proper consented sex which is going on for days/weeks/months on end

COME ON

• Upvote 1

TBH if a 30yr old woman who's supposed to be helping educate you, wants to f*ck a 15 yr old boy she's obviously not all there mentally or emotionally.

People educating your kids are giving extra levels of trust, allow sending your youts to school to be abused. And no doubt the donny was probably excited when she put it on him at first, but when you think about it for any length of time it's not right. She manipulated man and got away relatively clean. Dirty bitch.

agree totally

it's an abuse of trust

I think C4 did a piece on one guy who spoke about the trauma that this kind of abuse can leave on a boy child

Lol bet he got mad after she said nah we're not doing this no more and snitched smh

this is the kind of thing i'm talking about

its not just physical, its emotional abuse

and it absolutely is an ABUSE of trust, what she did goes against her duties toward him as someone in a position of TRUST

we can all say when we were 15 we knew this an that and we knew what we wanted and we felt right in decisions that we made which we now know are not right. When you know better you do better and as a child you are simply not equip to deal with a relationship (in any capacity) with an adult.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Can't generalise it like that, everyone is different and everyone has different maturity levels at different ages, there was a girl in my year in year 11 who had 2 kids, I'm 25 and still couldnt imagine myself with kids yet.. Maybe you were different at 15 but I can safety say no mental/emotional damage would of occurred from my English teacher miss motely letting me beat ?

whats worst is how many times guy beat his teacher. wasnt his brain working all 80 times or nah

/

funny how its mostly women who dont condone this. 

its not as simple as his brain not working. is your brain working now?

as i've said it is a case of maturity so no matter the length of the relationship, he will not be mature enough to deal with it and the fact that this is his teacher makes it worse, whatever effects this type of thing will have on him - he may not even realise how it impacts his life but it has and it will. 

you are all calling him names for snitching on the teacher - why did he do this? all because she didn't want to see him any more. He did it because he was not mature enough to handle being dumped by this woman

there are of course plenty of mature 15 year olds and he might be one of them, but they wont be mature relationship wise (no where near the levels of a 30 year old), . it's impossible

At 15 you are still growing and developing with your hormones having a firm grip on your mind set

She was 28 at the time and just a teaching assistant

If they beat " over 80 times" it's pretty much a relationship, he got dumped and didn't like it so he dropped her in it, fuck boys will be fuck boys, wouldn't matter if he was 15 or 20, outcome would of been the same

Guys are 25+ out here exposing girls after the girls ended things.. Just the way some man are, not an age ting