California terror attack

Afroman

The brother-in-law of suspect Sayed Farook has expressed shock and sadness over the horrific events in a press conference.

“The reason I am here is to express [for] my family... how sad they are for what happened,” said Farhan Khan, who said he was the husband of one of the male suspect’s sisters.

“I’m very sad people lost their lives and there are victims out there.

“I have no idea why would he do that. Why would he do something like this. I have absolutely no idea,” Khan said. “I’m in shock myself.”

Khan declined to comment when asked if his brother-in-law was religious.

He gave the statement flanked by leaders of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, who have condemned the violence.

Will be a terrorist act then.....

I feel like i've read this very line about a thousand times in a thousand different places. 

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/03/us/san-bernardino-shooting/index.html

San Bernardino shooter Syed Rizwan Farook was apparently radicalized, in touch with terrorism subjects under FBI investigation, sources say

Parents apparently dropped their kid off home before going to the centre to go on a spree.

12 pipe bombs found at his home.

Fucked, so sad for the daughter too.

So as it stands theyre saying they werent affiliated to any terrorist group, but its being treated as a terrorist act?

i can only lol at the double standards really

http://www.wired.com/2015/12/after-san-bernardino-shooting-began-suspect-posted-isis-pledge-to-facebook/

What double standard? As if everyone refused to call Irish republicans or European far left militants, or Timothy Mcveigh or FARC members, or members of ETA or shining path, terrorists.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So as it stands theyre saying they werent affiliated to any terrorist group, but its being treated as a terrorist act?

http://www.wired.com/2015/12/after-san-bernardino-shooting-began-suspect-posted-isis-pledge-to-facebook/

What double standard? As if everyone refused to call Irish republicans or European far left militants, or Timothy Mcveigh or FARC members, or members of ETA or shining path, terrorists.

The double standard is there has been several mass shootings in america committed by fundamentalist christians (and far right associated groups) and not one has been called a terrorist act. Ulysses your articulate posting may fool others but your biased one sidedness makes just as thick as thun.

Anyway the whole white man = lone wolf nutjob / muslim man = terrorist, thing has already been raised, in this thread and many others, its so blatant its laughable, and its you + the usual crowd who are ignorant to the facts glaring in your face, as i said due to your own personal biased.

You're not worth debating, you'll come back with a few links and a couple well constructed articulate sentences which are absolute fraff, just as you always do.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The double standard is there has been several mass shootings in america committed by fundamentalist christians (and far right associated groups) and not one has been called a terrorist act. Ulysses your articulate posting may fool others but your biased one sidedness makes just as thick as thun.

Anyway the whole white man = lone wolf nutjob / muslim man = terrorist, thing has already been raised, in this thread and many others, its so blatant its laughable, and its you + the usual crowd who are ignorant to the facts glaring in your face, as i said due to your own personal biased.

You're not worth debating, you'll come back with a few links and a couple well constructed articulate sentences which are absolute fraff, just as you always do.

lol stop crying mate. It's not every day you claim victimhood.

Most political scientists define terrorism as the deliberate targeting of noncombatants, by non-state actors, for a political purpose. Terrorism is not simply a pejorative term to describe the evil actions of evil men. Umkhonto we Sizwe, a group which Nelson Mandela co-founded, was a terrorist organization, despite the fact that they were arguably morally just in taking up an armed struggle.

Dylan Roof was a terrorist, and many news journalists described him as such. Most of America's mass shootings ie. Columbine, Sandy Hook do not really fit the aforementioned definition of terrorism. Those shootings lack any sort of coherence. What was James Holmes motivation in killing 12 people during a screening of Batman?

Several shootings by fundamentalist christians? Really? Is the threat comparable to the one posed by Islamists. Just to let you know, since Roe vs. Wade (1973), anti-abortion militants have killed around 12 people. Mr Farook and Ms. Malik killed more people on Wednesday.

As I have said before, white people have always been called terrorists when they fit the definition. Hardly any of MI5/ MI6's resources were targeted towards combating Islamist groups before 2001 - their main focus was on Irish Republicanism ie. white non-muslims. If you asked the average man in the street to describe a terrorist in 1995, he would have described a man with a thick derry accent, wearing fatigues and a balaclava. Don't blame us if a different image comes to mind when we hear the word 'terrorist' in 2015.

Always want to act like a victim when the lefty apologetic media are right behind you trying so hard to not label this a terrawrist incident act and even Obama is blaming the right to bare arms but now has to back track as been proven there is a Is link

You can't cry anymore when the whole of the west is trying to appease you and inviting any poor radical migrant wishing to enforce there religious mindset on people, if anything whites/blacks are welcoming people that hate them as the media has made them feel like they are racist if they don't accept the harsh wahabi sect of the religion

You have made yourself an outcast the way you look at whites and bet you must feel uncomfortable walking around London looking at whites you hate, why don't you go to a country where you can be with like minded people as you obviously hate this country, it's only you suffering when people look down on you when they can sense a hateful daem within there presence

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So you man are trying to say racial bias in the media is a figment of our imaginations ye?

This particular incident isnt a media situation tho, look at all the posts in this topic moaning that terrorist wasnt been used because ppl in here thought it was whites even tho the guys name came out almost instantly. The media didnt start using terrorist till the fbi said it.

So you man are trying to say racial bias in the media is a figment of our imaginations ye?

So islam is a race now? What would elicit more fear from you as a passenger on the tube? a) A man shouting Allahu Akhbar or b )a man shouting Jesus Christ is Lord? 

Conversely, if I went to high school in the US, I'd be more worried about a weirdo white kid with aspergers shooting up the place than some dude called Omar Mohammed from Syria.

If anything the political and cultural elites in the west mollycoddle Muslims. The first instinct of these elites after a terrorist attack is to say something along the lines of "Islam is religion of peace/ terrorism has no religion/ It's all our fault/ yeah but the crusades.../". I can guarantee you that if Jesuits started a worldwide campaign to bomb abortion centres and kill abortionists, and their kill rate was comparable to various islamist groups, Guardian and NYT leader writers et. al. would make d*ck Cheney look like Shami Chakrabati.

Bullshit, its always 'muslims should apologise, muslims should denounce, muslims should do more to stop it, muslims sypathise, muslims this muslims that', like we all got eachother on whatsapp or something.

I wont apologise, i wont denounce, i wont do anything to stop it, same way no white christian man needs to do that when a far right christian nut job shoots up a place.

But now we're moving away from my original point, why are these two people who have no known links to any terrorist group, called terrorists, while a white man who shoots up a church full of black worshippers is not?

Bullshit, its always 'muslims should apologise, muslims should denounce, muslims should do more to stop it, muslims sypathise, muslims this muslims that', like we all got eachother on whatsapp or something.

I wont apologise, i wont denounce, i wont do anything to stop it, same way no white christian man needs to do that when a far right christian nut job shoots up a place.

But now we're moving away from my original point, why are these two people who have no known links to any terrorist group, called terrorists, while a white man who shoots up a church full of black worshippers is not?

Bullshit? How? You're delusional. Stop being a victim. What were Obama's, Merkel's, Clinton's, Kerry's, Cameron's, Blair's, Bush's initial responses to acts of Islamist terror? Obama, Kerry and Clinton can't even bring themselves to say the words 'Radical Islam'.

Re read what I was posted before, you seem to have skipped it.

ISIS have claimed responsibility for it fella.

I take it you ain't watched/read the BBC, C4, The Guardian, CNN and the rest the past year

Most of the mainstream news spew far left rhetoric, it's been a common trend developing for a while now and those who are tuned in will know

In his backwards mind the west made them do it so Is are not responsible for anything they do

No. Apparently they were "supporters" of isis, although so far their support seems to of stretched to a facebook status praising the leader of isis.

The fact he went and shot up his co-workers, id say hes more of a lone wolf nutjob than a terrorist.

No. Apparently they were "supporters" of isis, although so far their support seems to of stretched to a facebook status praising the leader of isis.

The fact he went and shot up his co-workers, id say hes more of a lone wolf nutjob than a terrorist.

just lol