Leytonstone Station Madness

Bruno Di Gradi

Graphic footage of police confronting the alleged attacker has emerged as stunned witnesses claimed he screamed "this is for Syria".

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/leytonstone-stabbing-gruesome-video-shows-6962101

/

also confused as to what that guy is trying to do when he drops his bags and runs towards the shop

*awaits 'recently converted to islam and supports isis'*

Seriously what is wrong with you?

The guy is a dope dont even know why people still reply to him

Guy running to shop thought he could hise behind the counter ???

Then made a swift teturn when he couldnt get in

usual crowd

Time Bomb best you can do is speak up about it at your local mosque and halal joints.

Am not saying promote atheism but just try and de-radicalize some of the potential threats to society

Stand out, be a hero and talk people out of fundamentalism like Maajid nawaz, Asra Nomani and Maryam Namazie.

I recommend this book for the reforming of Islam

mbOhxZ0.jpg

Nice one fella.

lol

im muslim and proud, i mix with muslims from algerian/african born muslims to brixton black reverts, we out here working, playing sports, living life, we doing just fine i dont need to concern myself with these other guys theyre nothing to do with me, same way if an atheist goes out and stabs a bunch of people its not your business, you do crimes you get locked up whatever race or religion simple.

If a personal muslim friend discusses doing some kind of nonsense ill deal with it, if a non muslim friend tells me hes gona get involved in a nonsense id also deal with it, no double standards.

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Rapper films Leytonstone stabbing, uses publicity to 'promote his mixtape'

After witnessing the attack at the east London Underground station, Big Tobz sent a flurry of tweets showing a man being confronted by police and a large pool of blood on the floor.

He posted a series of three tweets in the aftermath of the attack.

The first two were of the incident itself...

2232-8zbbqf.JPG

2232-98tbcg.JPG

And the third was of his debut single "Uno My Style":

2232-134nnre.JPG

As journalists tried to contact him to find out more about the incident, he sent replies with a link to his YouTube video:

2232-9souy8.JPG

While some people found his seeming enterprise humorous:

Others criticised him for trying to cash in on the tragedy:

2232-1ofy5ns.JPG

But the rapper brushed off complaints by saying that he is always trying to promote his music:

A rapper who uploaded two videos of the stabbing incident at Leytonstone station on Saturday night has used the subsequent publicity to promote his debut single.

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/rapper-films-leytonstone-stabbing-uses-publicity-to-promote-his-mixtape--ZJZOHtVaIce

Cant really hate, all these media outlets steal content to drive ad revenue, its the same thing. (aint listened but only diff is he aint gonna make any p :lol:)