Anybody Here Actually Enjoy Work/Look Forward To Going In?

Mame Biram Diouf

Are you doing a role which can lead you to doing, in a role you actually enjoy doing or are you doing something that you never wanted to get into/don't enjoy at all?

>>>> Being in an industry you dont want to be in.

Just riding out the bird till I get to a year to use the company name and self-study and apply elsewhere for the time being.

Shit is depressing though man. Been a real wake up call for me over the last few months. 

Also what age did you move into what you want to do etc? Help me bruhs

really dont mind it, get on with most people and theres some propa friendships there.

main this is, im just happy since ive moved from the last place. had some really dark points whilst at my last job and was on a dangerous path of booze and drugs just to escape it.

also it has give me more belief in myself, not doing anything special now but its still a step up

• Upvote 1

I'm in a role that will inevitably move me on to what I actually want to do in a industry I enjoy.

I've had two promotions in the two years I've worked here and I will keep performing well until I get where I need to be. My current team leader is making sure he pushes me which I appreciate no end.

I'm determined.

Same here best job ever was one call center (others were meh) but this one felt like school. I looked forward to goin on everyday cos i knew my belly would be aching from larfter everyday. Everyone was from similar back grounds

Work i do now im just tryna gt paid. My industry im in it in part cos of my beliefs. Always vibe with one an two people but my current team is painfully dead

Hopin the new team is good

Hate it.

Doing what i wanna do but my workplace is so shit and im not learning fuck all. Need a new job to progress and improve my skills asap, hate this job search shit.

The company itself is really good on the cv and the financial modelling/visual basic experience I'm getting is really enjoyable and transferable. but my actual role I really don't like and that's largely down to the amount of admin and dealing with tenants being greater than the accounting element. Unless a management accountant position opens up around March I have no real reason to stay here. Can go to another company and make more progress.

The company itself is really good on the cv and the financial modelling/visual basic experience I'm getting is really enjoyable and transferable. but my actual role I really don't like and that's largely down to the amount of admin and dealing with tenants being greater than the accounting element. Unless a management accountant position opens up around March I have no real reason to stay here. Can go to another company and make more progress.

Do you work for a HA?

Do you work for a HA?

HA?

Not sure what that is. I work for a real estate company.

Do you work for a HA?
HA?

Not sure what that is. I work for a real estate company.

Thought you may work for an housing association when you spike about tenants