Next Chelsea Manager

Zizouz

"If the season goes in one direction, that it becomes closed and we can't win [trophies], I will go just with the kids," he said. "It makes no sense, when you have nothing to win, to play the older players.

"I'll play the players we're waiting for instead. I can arrive in a moment where I will look to the kids and say, 'Let's go. Non-stop.' I am ruthless.

Pmsl so now he wants to give the kids a chance

Before that it was ivanovic every week

Been found out again

Monday night's defeat at Leicester has not altered Jose Mourinho's position at Chelsea, according to Sky sources.

tbh, relegation battles have always been more interesting than a tittle race

Abromovic has seen us win it all, might as well go for the Championship and work our way down  :Y:

Monday night's defeat at Leicester has not altered Jose Mourinho's position at Chelsea, according to Sky sources.

tbh, relegation battles have always been more interesting than a tittle race

Abromovic has seen us win it all, might as well go for the Championship and work our way down :Y:

Loooool

Chelsea’s faith in José Mourinho’s ability to reverse his side’s fortunes is weakening amid concerns that he has lost the backing of some players, although the manager received a welcome show of support yesterday from Cesc Fàbregas.

The Portuguese will take charge of training today after giving the players yesterday off despite Monday night’s defeat by Leicester City, although it is a sign of his precarious position that no one at the club is willing to state that he will still be the manager when Chelsea entertain Sunderland on Saturday.

Chelsea start to make plans for life after José Mourinho

“We all have to take our responsibility — if you are a big player and are paid like a big player, you have to perform and behave like a big player,” Fàbregas, 28, said.

Mourinho is expected to remain in charge for what will be mischievously billed as a relegation six-pointer at Stamford Bridge, but the club are making contingency plans should they decide to dispense with his services.

Guus Hiddink is the most obvious candidate to take over as caretaker, having done the job before with success. He remains close to Roman Abramovich, and Carlo Ancelotti and Brendan Rodgers have already been ruled out despite their availability and previous spells at the club.

Abramovich’s top managerial targets are Pep Guardiola and Diego Simeone, although there are huge doubts within the club over whether Chelsea would prove an attractive proposition for either, given that they are unlikely to be in the Champions League next season.

Antonio Conte, the Italy coach, has been mentioned, while Unai Emery, of Seville, has admirers and is represented by Jorge Mendes, Mourinho’s agent, who remains influential at the club.

Abramovich has considered Mark Hughes in the past, but of the Premier League managers, Ronald Koeman has made the biggest impression on him.

The Chelsea owner is reluctant to sack Mourinho for a second time, given that he has invested a huge amount of time and resources in him and does not want to be seen to be caving in to the will of players who have underperformed. But he is growing concerned that his relationship with certain players is damaged beyond repair.

Mourinho has been critical of many of his team this season, but his accusation that they had “betrayed” him on Monday was his most damning yet and went down badly in the dressing room.

Eden Hazard is understood to have been unhappy at having his commitment and professionalism questioned by Mourinho after his decision to leave the pitch in the wake of a clash with Jamie Vardy. The Belgium playmaker had scans yesterday on the hip injury he sustained after being fouled and the results should be known today.

Fàbregas’s intervention supported Mourinho’s contention that the players should take responsibility for poor results, with the Spain midfielder also intimating that the attitude of some of his team-mates has been questionable.

“We all have bad games, but the attitude always has to be spot-on and we have to be at the top of our games even when it’s not, and not show the behaviour that we are seeing right now from every Chelsea player,” he said.

“Confidence is important, but only until a certain point. As a player you have pride. We cannot win the Premier League, but we all have to do better. Right now is not the time to think about where we finish. I don’t think about anything, I just think I want to beat Sunderland. We have to start winning.”

Mourinho is also understood to have clashed with Christophe Lollichon, the goalkeeping coach, in recent weeks as the Frenchman had advocated making Thibaut Courtois wait to return to the first team because of the good performances of Asmir Begovic. However, Mourinho is believed to have resolved his differences with Lollichon.

Source: The Times

:(

#josemuststay

Only spurs manager to win something in your lifetime tho