Reggie Yates Extreme UK - Men at War

Afroman

How did this go from anti feminism to the history of disenfranchised and oppressed black men. Elements knowledge and ability to to dig out quotes is without question but your application is geared towards a Black victim complex. People need to chill with victim talk and needlessly drawing for race and victim arguments and debate the issues at hand directly without taking tangents.

How did this go from anti feminism to the history of disenfranchised and oppressed black men. Elements knowledge and ability to to dig out quotes is without question but your application is geared towards a Black victim complex. People need to chill with victim talk and needlessly drawing for race and victim arguments and debate the issues at hand directly without taking tangents.

Ended on a tangent because Afroman wasn't happy to accept I didn't have an issue with Reggie.

Man asked him If hes used his fame to get women.

Reggie goes on about being on tv since 8

"Are you gay?"

:lol:

:lmao:

obviously he has to be certain political when on camera

but off camera im pretty sure you can still speak to him in slang terms etc and about girls

obviously we all grow up but he isnt that far different from us dons

Man asked him If hes used his fame to get women.

Reggie goes on about being on tv since 8

"Are you gay?"

:lol:

:lmao:

obviously he has to be certain political when on camera

but off camera im pretty sure you can still speak to him in slang terms etc and about girls

obviously we all grow up but he isnt that far different from us dons

I didnt say he is or isn't it

Im sure he was used his fame to get girls lool

It was just the exchange and how blunt it was that I found funny

O...... K

Fufu fingers, come back or shut the f*ck up.

Reggie Yates was mocking, went to the guy's yard and close-up'ed the toilet roll next to the guys bed. What kinda journalism is that?

Had no respect for this Andi Peters battyfish since he tried rolling around with gang members and trying his hardest to stand out as a friendly, clueless black person. Guy tried pulling the 'I was a black kid who grew up in London and I never turned into a gangster' - anecdotal bullshit that ignores the key social factors surrounding the issue.

Glad they had Milo on there, I think he made Reggie look like a d*ckhead.

But this is synonymous with all british TV documentaries, not just reggie yates. 

i agree with you still

Ain't watched the doc but Reggie does his JOB.

I'm sure if I rang or saw some of you's in your job, the way you talk and behave would be very different from your Internet personality.

lmfao

thats a good answer u no

u tryna say hes a white boy on camera but off hes just a casual black slanging donny?

• Downvote 2

I'm sure if I rang or saw some of you's in your job, the way you talk and behave would be very different from your Internet personality.

lmfao

thats a good answer u no

u tryna say hes a white boy on camera but off hes just a casual black slanging donny?

he is.

see him moving mad bookie in angel with the hoody up and a few guys

This dapper yewt is a donut lol. Typical banter boy comedy.

/

Milo got some points I definitely agree with.

/

Man can't say anything these days though it's fucked. And what he said about homosexuals and women's having a advantage currently is true. My and my boy was discussing it literally this week. Told me his boss was gay....he left....next manager come....homosexual as well :/ and I've seen it at old work places as well...i dunno how or why it's happening either...some next kinda bring in.

lmfao

thats a good answer u no

Pretty confident this isn't the case

I understand that these men feel a certain type of way about things

But the things that they wanted to be able to say particularly about women letting themselves get fat and hairy and how women aren't taught to be submissive anymore

Its all off key stuff

The teenager with his YouTube account was right in sayin that there are mens issues like domestic violence and rape which are not given enough air or policy time. He also made some interesting points regarding rape laws. But he admitted that he gets contacted by a lot of burnt angry emotional men. They have sinister motives and right now the whole movement is sinister.

Bruno what is it that you want to be able to say that you can't regarding women?

And what do you agree with milo about?

I understand that these men feel a certain type of way about things

But the things that they wanted to be able to say particularly about women letting themselves get fat and hairy and how women aren't taught to be submissive anymore

Its all off key stuff

The teenager with his YouTube account was right in sayin that there are mens issues like domestic violence and rape which are not given enough air or policy time. He also made some interesting points regarding rape laws. But he admitted that he gets contacted by a lot of burnt angry emotional men. They have sinister motives and right now the whole movement is sinister.

Bruno what is it that you want to be able to say that you can't regarding women?

And what do you agree with milo about?

Ok prime example that Arab millionaire that said he fell into the woman's p*ssy *lol* when she said he raped her. Think she was 20 or round about that and he's a lot older. Firstly...lemme say I do not advocate rape or fuck with that at all...but why was everyone saying he should be punished this and that but my question is..what was she doing going back to the hotel room of a man how much older than her? You go to someone's hotel room you're going to fuck no? Obviously the added Element of her friend freeing the p*ssy up but situations like that nobody knows what happened in that room apart from the people who was in that room but immediately the man is always the guilty party and ostracized. Peoples lives can be ruined off of false accusations and this "new age feminist" is really pushing for guys to literally be publicly castrated to get across this woman power and the media are fully supporting it in the west.

The PC world which is being more reinforced by this new gentirifed group and making things a lot worse for your typical "alpha male". A lot of these gentrified groups have a lot of beta androgynous males groveling for these women and not realising how degrading it is for us other males to see them mindlessly follow this ridiculous ideology they have. The whole point of equal rights is to be equal, any real feminist could tell you that...but these new tumblr/Twitter blogging feminists are just doing the dumbest most outrageous Shit to literally destroy a mans place in modern society and his rights. If you're bringing someone else down to make yourself seem higher then you're not really elevating at all.

*apologise for the format as I'm posting from phone*

Lol bro your blaming her for being raped the fuck?

I'm not blaming her for being raped *if she was raped* but I'm saying is what about prevention?

If I walked through stonebridge estate when I didn't need to be there and got moved to by some next Don..Man are gonna be asking me wtf was I doing there no?

There needs to be in depth investigations before people are being branded guilty..the feminists are pushing more than anyone for people to be baited and punished when there isn't even solid evidence..or even when the evidence shows the woman was down.

Even last or this year when the video came out of the woman walking down road in silence and guys was trying to approach her..most guys approached her alright and the new feminists was up in arms about it. Literally men are not allowed to do or say anything anymore as it's either offensive or wrong unless it's pro feminist