Black women thread

Admin.

Police were today hunting two women accused of punching and kicking a Muslim woman wearing a hijab during a violent Islamophobic attack on board a London bus.

Fellow bus passengers said the woman, in her 40s, was subjected to a torrent of racist and Islamophobic abuse, before she was punched in the head and kicked off the bus as it travelled through Southwark in south London.

They then continued to hurl abuse at her as she lay on the pavement, close to Elephant and Castle tube station.

Police were called to the scene, and the woman, who was badly shaken by the attack, was then taken to hospital for treatment.

Officers have today released CCTV photographs of two female suspects, who were believed to be in their twenties, following the attack on October 28.

'Officers were called at approximately 20.10 on 28 October to reports of a woman being subject to racial and Islamophobic abuse on a route 63 bus on London Road, Southwark,' said a spokesman from the Metropolitan Police. 'The bus was travelling from Kings Cross to Peckham.

'Officers attended and spoke to a woman in her forties who was injured as a result of being punched in the head and kicked off the bus by two female suspects.

'The suspects were heard by the victim and witnesses shouting racist and Islamophobic abuse at the victim before and after the attack.'

No arrests have been made.

Police are also keen to trace other passengers on board the bus, as it is believed they may have filmed the incident, or taken photographs on their mobile phones.

At the time of the attack, eye-witnesses had spoken of the incident on social media.

Antonia Bance, head of campaigns at the Trades Union Congress, wrote on Twitter: 'Just witnessed a hate crime at the Elephant [and Castle].

'Muslim woman in hijab kicked backwards off a bus to the floor. "This isn’t b***** Africa," they said.

'Others heard anti-Muslim abuse. Some tried to hold them but they ran.'

Another witness wrote on Facebook: 'This girl viciously attacked a Muslim, hijabi woman in her 40s on a 63 bus outside London South Bank University in Elephant and Castle.

'The girl and her friend recorded video of themselves shouting Islamophobic hate speech at the woman and physically intimidating her.

'After bringing the lady to tears, I heard them screaming at her to 'stop crying and shut the f*** up'.

'As she tried to get off the bus they followed her to the doors where the girl pictured violently kicked the woman onto the curb.'

Earlier this month, police revealed that the number of hate crimes against Muslims in London had tripled in the weeks since the Paris terror attacks, according to figures from Scotland Yard.

In the week to Tuesday November 10 - three days before the massacre in the French capital which killed 130 people - police in London received 24 reports of Islamophobic incidents.

The number had almost doubled to 46 in the following seven days, before soaring to 76 - more than 10 a day - in the week ending November 24.

That same week it was reported that a pregnant Turkish woman was branded a 'terrorist' in a 15-minute rant as she travelled on a bus through Finsbury Park in north London.

And in October mother-of-three Simone Joseph, 36, admitted racially or religiously aggravated harassment after she called Hanane Yakoubi an ‘Isis b******’ and told her to ‘go back to your f****** country’ while travelling with her two-year-old child on a London bus.

Joseph, from Brent, north London, handed herself in after footage of the incident went viral.

2F6B014300000578-3362161-image-m-13_14502F6B013B00000578-3362161-image-a-14_1450

previously the "Do young black women have anything positive to offer society ?" topic

• Downvote 7

The article was just a mere example

Ice know urself bruv

Your getting a bit carried away with that topic title

Just a simple question bro in which people are struggling to answer

If I wanted to be troublesome I could be

Lock this thread or change the title, what the fuck is this forum coming to?

ill do you one better, ill move your post to the appropriate topic and rename this topic

A woman has admitted screaming racial abuse at a pregnant Muslim woman after footage was posted online.

Simone Joseph, 36, of Willesden Green, branded Hanane Yakoubi and her two friends "Isis bitches" on the 206 London bus in Brent on 13 October.

She also threatened to kick pregnant Ms Yakoubi in the stomach so she would "never have children again".

Joseph pleaded guilty to causing racially aggravated distress at Hendon Magistrates' Court.

She will be sentenced on 13 November.

'Shocked and disgusted'

The court heard the mother-of-three accused the women of having "bombs up their skirts" and shouted at them to go "back to your own country".

In a statement read to the court, Ms Yakoubi said: "As a consequence I find it difficult to sleep and cannot take medication because I'm pregnant.

"Every time I go out I'm afraid I might find myself in this situation as something similar has happened on a bus on another occasion because I am Muslim."

Prosecutor Darren Watts said the verbal abuse, described as constant swearing, continued for about five minutes with other passengers "shocked and distressed by the footage".

The driver stopped the bus to try to stop Joseph but she carried on, the court heard.

Mr Watts said the incident was reported to the police after the footage was posted on social media.

Tony Meisels, representing Joseph, said: "She is appalled, shocked and disgusted by what happened on that day. She wants to convey her regret to the victims."

_86199994_busabuse.png

The Met Police has released CCTV images of two teenage girls suspected of punching an 87-year-old woman in the face on a bus last month.

The woman was assaulted in Croydon, south London, on 16 October.

She was taken to hospital with a black eye and was later discharged.

The attack followed an incident in which two girls refused to pay to board the bus, according to Croydon Safer Transport Team.

After they got on the Route 166 bus on Brighton Road, Coulsdon without paying, a lengthy verbal exchange between the driver and suspects followed.

'Nasty attack'

Most of the passengers decided to get off the bus and as the victim got up, one of the girls punched her in the face, before both suspects ran off.

The suspects are described as black girls aged between 14 and 18 years old.

Police Sergeant Arran Hillier from the Croydon Safer Transport Team described it as a "nasty attack" and urged any witnesses to come forward.

_86584077_86584076.jpg_86584077_86584076.jpg

• Downvote 1

psml at the new title  :lol:

All seriousness, this forum is coming like the DM comments section. Change the thread title.

You can keep playing these little games but the forum is only gonna get smaller. I don't know how you think this place can attract and hold onto new members if they see fuckery like this, that's 100% facts Ice.

You banned me years back for starting a topic regarding use of the word nigger (and whether British born black people should use it) and yet you post threads like this.

I swear I could fill a forum with the fuckery that Turks do, be it football hooligans, Muslim Brotherhood jihadis, your country's filthy Prime Minister and his family, the heroin racket, etc. Let's not pretend that because we've rolled with black people and inhabited a forum with them it's all of a sudden cool to post threads like this.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

tbf

there was a period where most users seemed to agree that the majority of white people were peados loool