Black women thread

Admin.

tbf

there was a period where most users seemed to agree that the majority of white people were peados loool

Luckily that troll era died along with the lingo

All seriousness, this forum is coming like the DM comments section. Change the thread title.

You can keep playing these little games but the forum is only gonna get smaller. I don't know how you think this place can attract and hold onto new members if they see fuckery like this, that's 100% facts Ice.

You banned me years back for starting a topic regarding use of the word nigger (and whether British born black people should use it) and yet you post threads like this.

I swear I could fill a forum with the fuckery that Turks do, be it football hooligans, Muslim Brotherhood jihadis, your country's filthy Prime Minister and his family, the heroin racket, etc. Let's not pretend that because we've rolled with black people and inhabited a forum with them it's all of a sudden cool to post threads like this.

Go ahead (im not from turkey and none of my family either so i personally couldnt give 2 shits......) as long as you're not posting offensively feel free.....

/

Im just asking a few questions and bringing attention to the spate of recent events in London(as the majority of users are from there) to gather the opinions of forum users on what they think should happen as its becoming more and more frequent, how should it be stopped.... 

as for the last line lol dont take me for a token.... im just trying to raise a simple debate, your sounding like gambino and thun when asked about non immigration political views

Youre just an aresehole ice who chats a bag of shit. Ur a wrong un

Dnt try an act like you want intelligent debate. Your own morality is very questionable

two 14 year old girls punched an old aged pensioner who is almost 90 years old

someone who was alive during the second world war

in the face on a bus

but I am a wrongun for bringing this to your attention

why are you condoning this behaviour ?

• Downvote 1

All seriousness, this forum is coming like the DM comments section. Change the thread title.

You can keep playing these little games but the forum is only gonna get smaller. I don't know how you think this place can attract and hold onto new members if they see f*ckery like this, that's 100% facts Ice.

You banned me years back for starting a topic regarding use of the word nigger (and whether British born black people should use it) and yet you post threads like this.

I swear I could fill a forum with the f*ckery that Turks do, be it football hooligans, Muslim Brotherhood jihadis, your country's filthy Prime Minister and his family, the heroin racket, etc. Let's not pretend that because we've rolled with black people and inhabited a forum with them it's all of a sudden cool to post threads like this.

as for the last line lol dont take me for a token.... im just trying to raise a simple debate, your sounding like gambino and thun when asked about non immigration political views

I have only said there should not be unlimited immigration but you have made a topic title generalising a whole female race

Seems pretty racist to me

lol @ anyone new ever signing up

when was the last time that happened?

4 today

But there's obv a problem within the carrib community that needs to be addressed

What problem is that?

entitlement and the false sense of superiority among british born Caribbean's. 

When I first moved to the UK that was one of the first thing I noticed, I thought it was just some high school shit and would end there. Boy was I wrong

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

But there's obv a problem within the carrib community that needs to be addressed

What problem is that?

entitlement and the false sense of superiority among british born Caribbean's. 

When I first moved to the UK that was one of the first thing I noticed, I thought it was just some high school sh*t and would end there. Boy was I wrong

Entitlement how?

Superiority in regards to African's you mean?