Black women thread

Admin.

well in that case, threads like this are only good for business

must be a whole generation of computer literate urban degenerates waiting to get tapped up and join us in this dustfest we all proudly call our digital home

Forums are old fashioned. Just gonna be us lot growing old together from now on.

• Upvote 1

Blacks especially, should not be getting involved in this anti-Muslim rhetoric atorrrr

Right. Cause Muslims aren't shooting black peoplenin terrors attacks? Oh wait...

Absolute piffle. So you're advocating a) anti muslim-rhetoric and b ) claiming that if anyone of the same race as you has been killed in an attack you should feel obliged to then subject any muslim around you to abuse such as that mentioned in the article? tit for tat? Is that it Yuri?

I get now why you're a forum favourite.

well in that case, threads like this are only good for business

must be a whole generation of computer literate urban degenerates waiting to get tapped up and join us in this dustfest we all proudly call our digital home

Forums are old fashioned. Just gonna be us lot growing old together from now on.

:lol:

sounds so weird but so true

• Upvote 1

All seriousness, this forum is coming like the DM comments section. Change the thread title.

You can keep playing these little games but the forum is only gonna get smaller. I don't know how you think this place can attract and hold onto new members if they see f*ckery like this, that's 100% facts Ice.

You banned me years back for starting a topic regarding use of the word nigger (and whether British born black people should use it) and yet you post threads like this.

I swear I could fill a forum with the f*ckery that Turks do, be it football hooligans, Muslim Brotherhood jihadis, your country's filthy Prime Minister and his family, the heroin racket, etc. Let's not pretend that because we've rolled with black people and inhabited a forum with them it's all of a sudden cool to post threads like this.

GAAAA

dc616b491952c187d53ecea934524377.jpg

• Downvote 1

15 years and counting the anti muslim hype aint stopping no matter what type of messed up ish blacks do to regain that number 1 spot

We have even had Jamacian sucide bombers in this country blowing up a train  nigerians beheading guys on the streets still no backlash on blacks just muslims Teflon Don business

Blacks especially, should not be getting involved in this anti-Muslim rhetoric atorrrr

Why not?

Because once this muslim/paki hype is over you will go back to being enemy no. 1

I agree that blacks shouldn't be getting involved, but I don't think it will go back at all. It's a generational thing, you'll have parents passing their distain about muslims on their children and so fourth.

Same way as english white people did it about black people, but probably before us they were telling their kids about the Irish.

It never went back though, just stayed at the most recent saved point until something better came along.

• Upvote 1

Right. Cause Muslims aren't shooting black peoplenin terrors attacks? Oh wait...

Absolute piffle. So you're advocating a) anti muslim-rhetoric and b ) claiming that if anyone of the same race as you has been killed in an attack you should feel obliged to then subject any muslim around you to abuse such as that mentioned in the article? tit for tat? Is that it Yuri?

Can't even be bothered to type a coherent response to this straw man nonsense

Absolute piffle. So you're advocating a) anti muslim-rhetoric and b ) claiming that if anyone of the same race as you has been killed in an attack you should feel obliged to then subject any muslim around you to abuse such as that mentioned in the article? tit for tat? Is that it Yuri?

Can't even be bothered not able** to type a coherent response to this "straw man nonsense"

You acting like Muslims and blacks are somehow on the same rung in some kind of imaginary ethnic hierarchy is what I have an issue with. Muslim terrorists massacre blacks in Kenya and Nigeria, and I'm sure there were black victims of Paris and 9/11 too, but in your book blacks should abstain from criticizing Islam because theyre both "ethnics" (ie not white british) in the UK? I'm not advocating anybody go round insulting strangers in public transport but the idea that black peolle and Muslims need to stick together is One of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard tbh.

Almost as ridiculous as you taking my post and telling me that I'm advocating people go round abusing Muslims.

You acting like Muslims and blacks are somehow on the same rung in some kind of imaginary ethnic hierarchy is what I have an issue with. Muslim terrorists massacre blacks in Kenya and Nigeria, and I'm sure there were black victims of Paris and 9/11 too, but in your book blacks should abstain from criticizing Islam because theyre both "ethnics" (ie not white british) in the UK? I'm not advocating anybody go round insulting strangers in public transport but the idea that black peolle and Muslims need to stick together is One of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard tbh.

Almost as ridiculous as you taking my post and telling me that I'm advocating people go round abusing Muslims.

I'll take a thousand L's if you can illustrate anywhere, in any of my posts in this thread, where I've insinuated Muslims and Blacks need to stick together? And further to that where I've made a differentiation between blacks and muslims considering they can be one in the same. My point was that it's risky for "blacks" to jump on this "anti-muslim rhetoric" because like it or not, in the absence of a terrorist threat to write about, the unruliness of the black community is high on the media's agenda. And should the next atrocity, be it comparable to Paris, be perpetrated by a Black Muslim, the black community are in for a hiding where the media is concerned. That said, I think what you're doing is betraying your own tendency to group.

I'll take a thousand L's if you can illustrate anywhere, in any of my posts in this thread, where I've insinuated Muslims and Blacks need to stick together? And further to that where I've made a differentiation between blacks and muslims considering they can be one in the same. My point was that it's risky for "blacks" to jump on this "anti-muslim rhetoric" because like it or not, in the absence of a terrorist threat to write about, the unruliness of the black community is high on the media's agenda. And should the next atrocity, be it comparable to Paris, be perpetrated by a Black Muslim, the black community are in for a hiding where the media is concerned. That said, I think what you're doing is betraying your own tendency to group.

Lets not forget that the previous attack in paris before the last were carried out by blacks

Lets not forget that the previous attack in paris before the last were carried out by blacks

Charlie Hebdo? But that was an attack in direct and tangible retaliation to what had been perceived as years of outright disrespect and inflammatory journalism.

The recent attacks were an attack on "liberty" the freedom for parisians to live the lives they so cherish. Huge difference, and thats why I said "comparable to the paris attacks" not just in scale but in sentiment.

Charlie Hebdo? But that was an attack in direct and tangible retaliation to what had been perceived as years of outright disrespect and inflammatory journalism.

The recent attacks were an attack on "liberty" the freedom for parisians to live the lives they so cherish. Huge difference, and thats why I said "comparable to the paris attacks" not just in scale but in sentiment.

And what inflammatory journalism were the Jews in that supermarket engaging in?

Almost as ridiculous as the notion that muslims haven't been set up to be hated by anything and everything remotely influential in the western world over the last 20-30 years.

What nonsense. Set up to be hated by who? Nobody really cared about Islam until 9/11.The elites in the media, the academe, politics etc. are always quick to remind the hoi polloi that Islam is a religion of peace. How many comics dare lampoon Islam? Despite all the victimhood, claims of 'Islamophobia', the west is still the best place for any Muslim to live.