Black women thread

Admin.

You acting like Muslims and blacks are somehow on the same rung in some kind of imaginary ethnic hierarchy is what I have an issue with. Muslim terrorists massacre blacks in Kenya and Nigeria, and I'm sure there were black victims of Paris and 9/11 too, but in your book blacks should abstain from criticizing Islam because theyre both "ethnics" (ie not white british) in the UK? I'm not advocating anybody go round insulting strangers in public transport but the idea that black peolle and Muslims need to stick together is One of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard tbh.

Almost as ridiculous as you taking my post and telling me that I'm advocating people go round abusing Muslims.

I'll take a thousand L's if you can illustrate anywhere, in any of my posts in this thread, where I've insinuated Muslims and Blacks need to stick together? And further to that where I've made a differentiation between blacks and muslims considering they can be one in the same. My point was that it's risky for "blacks" to jump on this "anti-muslim rhetoric" because like it or not, in the absence of a terrorist threat to write about, the unruliness of the black community is high on the media's agenda. And should the next atrocity, be it comparable to Paris, be perpetrated by a Black Muslim, the black community are in for a hiding where the media is concerned. That said, I think what you're doing is betraying your own tendency to group.

No they're not. People have a problem with Islamism. Islam is not a race. What has being black got to do with anything? Their acts of terror are not inspired by the colour of their skin.

From when you said that no-one cared about muslims before 9/11, there's no point in discussing

Both you and yuri clearly have a bias in this topic which prevents you both from approaching it objectively

terrorism has become synonymous with islam. It has been for 30 years mate.

If you think that's fair / proportionate to the amount of attacks carried out by muslims both in america and europe over the last 30 years, you need to do a bit of research.

as i say, if you think popular culture as a whole hasn't unfairly demonised muslims then you're either stupid or caught in some emotional reasoning.

I'm not advocating anybody go round insulting strangers in public transport but the idea that black peolle and Muslims need to stick together is One of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard tbh.

Hmmmm
It's not even a stick together ting

just common enemy really

But if you wanna put it like that it's still cool cause as black people any kinda racism should make you feel a way and that's all this muslim witchunt is at ground level and I feel them mans plight.

Hell the amount of people at work that think I'M muslim all asking if I "celebrate Christmas" has me backing them man (not too much obviously).

Not to mention the number of black Muslims in Nigeria France hmp and where ever like come on if you're black and you're getting onto Muslims you're a mug

• Upvote 2

From when you said that no-one cared about muslims before 9/11, there's no point in discussing

Both you and yuri clearly have a bias in this topic which prevents you both from approaching it objectively

terrorism has become synonymous with islam. It has been for 30 years mate.

If you think that's fair / proportionate to the amount of attacks carried out by muslims both in america and europe over the last 30 years, you need to do a bit of research.

as i say, if you think popular culture as a whole hasn't unfairly demonised muslims then you're either stupid or caught in some emotional reasoning.

No mate you're either to stupid or emotional to look at the facts.

Terrorism has become synonymous with Islam? Whose fault is that? The vast majority of terrorist attacks have been carried out my Islamic extremists. 

30 years ago is 1985. Until 9/11 MI5 did not really even have a budget for Islamic extremism. If someone said the word terrorism to you in 1997 the first thing you would have thought of was some Irish republican. Serbs were much more a bogeyman to western European minds throughout the 90s, than muslims.

Popular culture? Has there ever been an Islamic version of the Last temptation of Christ? or the Life of Brian? What famous comic talks about Islam in his or hers stand up routine?  We all know that free speech doesn't apply when it comes to Islam. Islam is somewhat protected by media elites vis a vis other religions. People have only started to come after Dawkins now, because he has been more vocal about Islam. 

Islam is a growing religion in the west. Compare the situation with European Jews - who do not see a future in europe.

The vast majority of terrorist attacks have been carried out my Islamic extremists.

piechart2.jpg?resize=491%2C491

Less Than 1% of Terrorist Attacks by Muslims

The most popular article published on LoonWatch was released in January of 2010: that article showed that, according to the official FBI website, only 6% of terrorist attacks in the United States from 1980-2005 (the only years where data was available) were committed by Muslims.

I published a follow-up article to look at the picture across the pond: I cited official data from Europol, which releases an annual terrorism report entitled EU Terrorism Situation and Trend Report (TE-SAT). The first available such report was for the year 2006. The data from 2006, 2007, and 2008 showed that about 0.4% of terrorist attacks in the European Union were committed by Muslims–less than 1% (actually, less than half of 1%).

Today, I’d like to update our readers with new Europol data: the data for 2009 and 2010 is now available.

Once again, a minuscule percentage of terrorist attacks in Europe were committed by Muslims. In 2009 and 2010, there were a grand total of 543 terrorist attacks, of which only 4 were committed by Muslims. This means that only 0.7% of terrorist attacks–again, less than 1%–were committed by Muslims.

http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/11/updated-europol-data-less-than-1-of-terrorist-attacks-by-muslims/

If someone said the word terrorism to you in 1997 the first thing you would have thought of was some Irish republican.

Popular culture.. enemy of the state (1997)

Brill: Fort Meade has 18 acres of mainframe computers underground. You're talking to your wife on the phone and you use the word "bomb", "president", "Allah", any of a hundred keywords, the computer recognizes it, automatically records it, red-flags it for analysis. That was 20 years ago.

Your bias is blinding you and has brainwashed you mate.

all the political theory intellect and you're just another sheep scared of di muslim terrahwrists.

• Upvote 2

The vast majority of terrorist attacks have been carried out my Islamic extremists.

piechart2.jpg?resize=491%2C491

Less Than 1% of Terrorist Attacks by Muslims

The most popular article published on LoonWatch was released in January of 2010: that article showed that, according to the official FBI website, only 6% of terrorist attacks in the United States from 1980-2005 (the only years where data was available) were committed by Muslims.

I published a follow-up article to look at the picture across the pond: I cited official data from Europol, which releases an annual terrorism report entitled EU Terrorism Situation and Trend Report (TE-SAT). The first available such report was for the year 2006. The data from 2006, 2007, and 2008 showed that about 0.4% of terrorist attacks in the European Union were committed by Muslims–less than 1% (actually, less than half of 1%).

Today, I’d like to update our readers with new Europol data: the data for 2009 and 2010 is now available.

Once again, a minuscule percentage of terrorist attacks in Europe were committed by Muslims. In 2009 and 2010, there were a grand total of 543 terrorist attacks, of which only 4 were committed by Muslims. This means that only 0.7% of terrorist attacks–again, less than 1%–were committed by Muslims.

http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/11/updated-europol-data-less-than-1-of-terrorist-attacks-by-muslims/

If someone said the word terrorism to you in 1997 the first thing you would have thought of was some Irish republican.

Popular culture.. enemy of the state (1997)

Brill: Fort Meade has 18 acres of mainframe computers underground. You're talking to your wife on the phone and you use the word "bomb", "president", "Allah", any of a hundred keywords, the computer recognizes it, automatically records it, red-flags it for analysis. That was 20 years ago.

Your bias is blinding you and has brainwashed you mate.

all the political theory intellect and you're just another sheep scared of di muslim terrahwrists.

What about the rest of the world? That study obviously does not tell the whole story - the most spectacular and deadly terrorist attack the US has ever come under was committed by jihadists. It is the same story for many other countries, including this one, Russia, Spain, Nigeria, Tunisia, the Philippines, Argentina, France, India, China, Israel, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Somalia, Saudi Arabia, Chad, Egypt, Australia, Uganda, Tanzania etc. etc.

Enemy of the state really? LOOOOL. You're having a laugh mate.

You acting like Muslims and blacks are somehow on the same rung in some kind of imaginary ethnic hierarchy is what I have an issue with. Muslim terrorists massacre blacks in Kenya and Nigeria, and I'm sure there were black victims of Paris and 9/11 too, but in your book blacks should abstain from criticizing Islam because theyre both "ethnics" (ie not white british) in the UK? I'm not advocating anybody go round insulting strangers in public transport but the idea that black peolle and Muslims need to stick together is One of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard tbh.

Almost as ridiculous as you taking my post and telling me that I'm advocating people go round abusing Muslims.

I'll take a thousand L's if you can illustrate anywhere, in any of my posts in this thread, where I've insinuated Muslims and Blacks need to stick together? And further to that where I've made a differentiation between blacks and muslims considering they can be one in the same. My point was that it's risky for "blacks" to jump on this "anti-muslim rhetoric" because like it or not, in the absence of a terrorist threat to write about, the unruliness of the black community is high on the media's agenda. And should the next atrocity, be it comparable to Paris, be perpetrated by a Black Muslim, the black community are in for a hiding where the media is concerned. That said, I think what you're doing is betraying your own tendency to group.

No they're not. People have a problem with Islamism. Islam is not a race. What has being black got to do with anything? Their acts of terror are not inspired by the colour of their skin.

In this country terrorism is a black thing, sometimes pakistani but usually black for the past decade

your point is half valid...

black people SHOULD Criticize both Islam as practiced by Arabs.. AND white people of the west with their equally perverted version of christianity.

black people should stand on their own and call both people out and not need patronizing from either side as if we have anything to do with this stupid ideological fight. 

neither of you have ever given us anything we didnt already have ..all you both do is take take take..including innocent lives. and that goes for the jooos too. fuck you all

• 2 months later...

So wait, 5 guys went to the playground, saw this girl getting dug out by her dad, then asked for the tag in? smh

I think its more 5 boys saw her getting dug out by some man and thought yh we can get in on that

But it turns out the man was her dad

A 22-year-old woman has been found guilty over a road rage incident filmed by BBC presenter Jeremy Vine.

Shanique Sheena Pearson, 22, was found guilty at Hammersmith magistrates court of using threatening or abusive behaviour and driving without reasonable consideration over a confrontation with Vine that took place on 26 August last year.

The Crimewatch and Radio 2 presenter posted video online of a “scary” confrontation with Pearson that took place in Kensington, west London, as he was cycling home.

The video, which was viewed more than 15m times on Facebook, was captured on Vine’s bike-mounted cameras.

It was shown to the magistrates court during the hearing last month. Vine, appearing as a witness, told the court he had been scared Pearson would assault him.

District judge Timothy King said he found Vine to be “a credible, truthful and believable witness”.

In the video, which was shown in court last month, Vine stops his bike after Pearson, who is driving behind him, revved her engine and beeped her horn. She shouts at him, and while Vine explains the Highway Code and said he needed to be riding in the centre of the road she gets out of the car and moves towards him, saying: “This is what gets cyclists killed, why the fuck would you stop in front of my car. You don’t respect your life?” 

She tries to move Vine and his bike, grabbing the handlebars and using her feet to get him out of the way. She can be heard adding: “I could’ve hit you and been done for murder.”

There is a further confrontation moments later when Vine attempts to photograph her car and she again gets out of her car, saying: “Take a picture of my car again and I’ll knock you out.”

The judge told Pearson in his verdict that Vine “did nothing wrong with stopping in the way he did or where he did ... I do not consider that you were entitled to try and move him out of the way.”

He added: “I also have no doubt that Mr Vine felt immediately threatened… [and] no hesitation in accepting that you made a gun gesture.”

Pearson was nine months into a suspended sentence for theft, assault causing aggravated bodily harm, and resisting arrest at the time of the altercation with Vine. King commited her case to Isleworth crown court for sentencing.