Rainbow Six: Siege

Gambino

lol The demo they shown at E3 in 2014. Never managed to get it looking anywhere near as good. One slight gripe I have even though I love the game is the fact they don't have one team playing as Terrorists. It's Special Ops v Special Ops. I've killed my own team mates on quite a few occasions now because it's hard to know who's who at times, especially when someone drops in through the ceiling or comes running round the corner.

lol bruv I dno what that perk is somebody had but it was saying enemies detected outside then all of a sudden some guy comes through the door with a shield. I was like this is my time to get my first kill was spraying then dropped him started celebrating my first kill and then you're like that was me :lmao: :lmao:  ffs

PMSL. It's not a perk bro, if the defending team leave the building they get marked out on the map for you due to the surveillance outside.It's notoriously hard on this game to recognize who your team mates are though, I've killed my own team plenty of times. Was on the plane map one time and Element jumped through a hatch in the ceiling right above me so I shot him straight away.

Would be a lot easier IMO if they had the defending team dressed as Terrorists rather than everyone being part of counter terrorism units.