Lionel Messi

Guest Its Me Bitches

Levels are low when it comes to greatness nowadays.

All you need to do is turn up in club football and a few international friendilies,SA qualifiers also Group stages of a World Cup Tournament to be known as the ?.

I remember when you had to turn up in club football and dominate a WC

e.g Ronaldo(1998) e Zidane (2006)

33 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Dont get what this means.

Only motherfucker to score for them man in the last 12 months 

/

Being top of the pile for 10 years+ week in week out >>>>

having 1 sick club season every 3/4 years and turning up every other tournament after taking the whole season off to save yourself for the "big one"

Man forgot to carry the 1 ?

Not that O Feno needs any sort of backing when it comes to football talk (I usually agree with 95% of his posts, probably more), but I'm older than him and agree with him here as well. Plus I'm fairly certain he's gone back and watched much of those old matches. 

Maradona was beyond in an era when career threatening tackles occurred every match. He raped then anyway. He'd annihilate defenders today because refs would protect him.

7 minutes ago, Davicious X said:

Not that O Feno needs any sort of backing when it comes to football talk (I usually agree with 95% of his posts, probably more), but I'm older than him and agree with him here as well. Plus I'm fairly certain he's gone back and watched much of those old matches. 

Maradona was beyond in an era when career threatening tackles occurred every match. He raped then anyway. He'd annihilate defenders today because refs would protect him.

Never saw him play. Difference is im not goinna pretend i did.

And i very much doubt he watched all these old matches. Aint nobody got time for that. 

• Like 1