Lionel Messi

Guest Its Me Bitches

Ibrahimovic will win world player of the year next season or european.best striker in the world at the moment
He's sick, but only when he's feels like it. Way too erratic. which is a shame because theres few better than him on his day
This is the thing with Zlatan. He either plays like hes overly enjoying himself... Or like hes bored.

Guest the_truth_hurts

Haven't seen much la liga but heard Messis been tearing it up - as a player, provider, scorer, matchwinner he looks untouchable and only gonna get better unless injuries f*ck him up. Don't laugh at Fabregas being better than Messi cause it ain't that funny Fabregas has been bossing games for 3 seasons in prem and in europe against some of the best midfielders in the world. The things Zlatan can do with the ball are ridicolous but not fully convinced until he does something in CL or major tournament.

Guest Its Me Bitches
Icethe other day Quaresma was the best player in the world? biggrin.gif
the unofficial onehes the peoples bestmessi is the official bestfabrgas is not top 3 you man lay off the pipehe aint even better then ineista

Goals in the league:Fabregas = 4Vs.Berbatov = 1Bent = 1Keane = 1Defoe = 0Vs.Saha = 2Tevez = 1Rooney = 0Ronaldo = 0Dong = 0Vs.Kalou = 0Drogba = 1Pizarro = 1Shevchenko = 0I beg someone say something. Don't even make me display the assists.
ETHERBut its still September so let's all relax ok...

Saha - Just came back from an injuryTevez - Now that he's got another striker to play next to him he'll start scoring goalsRooney - Just came back from an injuryRonaldo - Just came back from a suspensionDong - LOL @ even mentioning his nameI agree Cesc has been playing sick but back on topic, right now Messi is playing better than any name mentioned in this thread.

Cesc at the moment is proberly best player in the prem.Messi best player in la liga.Havent seen enuff of seria a to see whos the best there at the moment.Robben will have to play to his best to get to messi standard, man isnt even starting for madrid. Needs a attitude change to.
When he come on against betis he was sickbest attacking player on the feildjust needs games

Cesc at the moment is proberly best player in the prem.Messi best player in la liga.Havent seen enuff of seria a to see whos the best there at the moment.Robben will have to play to his best to get to messi standard, man isnt even starting for madrid. Needs a attitude change to.
When he come on against betis he was sickbest attacking player on the feildjust needs games
Yeah i watched the match. He hasnt had a good run in a team for a while tho. Needs to be starting all the time and playing to his peak cuz no doubt hes real good.