New years

Supermalt

Didnt spend a £ not even on taxi at home, guy got a taxi with gave me a tenner towards which covered my fair

This is not a thing to brag about

My day started off class, few drinks around the new bars in northern quarter in manny n some sick Mexican place for lunch

House party was fun until it kicked off

Now I'm sat with regrets in a room with no TV stuck up norf

I ain't even meant to be in this country

Happy new year & also happy birthday to all the mandem with no birth cert

Lol truss me

Happy new year brethren!!!

As I expected hip hop karaoke was dogshit but like I said i was dragged out by the missus.

Off to a shoobs tonight with my boy. Hopefully its good to make up for the tripe yesterday, but from now on I'm spending it indoors or at a friends house. Most things never seem to ever be worth the money.

House party in my yard - Madness. People were still raving in my floor at 930am when I went to take a piss. Fireworks on the roof - Madness, all of central was covered in smoke the gunpowder was acrid And fireworks deafening.

Tobacco docks - MADNESS!!!!! Presage at mine then think I pulled a fucking hamstring that's how much I was skanking, and not a single shape cutter in sight except in the car park before we got in. Those guys were lame who does that?

GOAT New Years for me, but they're normally shit so that isn't hard

House party in my yard - Madness. People were still raving in my floor at 930am when I went to take a piss. Fireworks on the roof - Madness, all of central was covered in smoke the gunpowder was acrid And fireworks deafening.

Tobacco docks - MADNESS!!!!! Presage at mine then think I pulled a f*cking hamstring that's how much I was skanking, and not a single shape cutter in sight except in the car park before we got in. Those guys were lame who does that?

GOAT New Years for me, but they're normally sh*t so that isn't hard

Not even an invite for the VIP2 mandem for the house party nah?

/

Garage Nation was live but not a patch on Z Uncut, too many repeat tracks and shoddy mixing apart from Cartier.