Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Young Bape

Tugay appreciaton

22 posts in this topic

Tekk was a madness 

This guy was wavey as an old man at blackburn

How the hell didn't a top 6 PL cop him while he was at Blackburn. Arsenal had dust like Parlour when there was this guy available for a good price

remember him and duff tore us to pieces once

Palour dust? smh

/

Man done the DLP in The PL before it was the in ting

speaking of parlour

Parlour married his wife Karen in 1998; the couple had three children before separating in 2001. In July 2004, they agreed a divorce settlement which awarded Karen Parlour two houses and a £250,000 lump sum but the issue of maintenance was not agreed. Ray Parlour offered Karen £120,000 p.a. on the basis that this would meet all of her and their children's needs, but she wanted more. Initially the court awarded her £212,500 a year, but both parties were unsatisfied with this and appealed.

The Court of Appeal increased Karen's award to £440,000 p.a. However, this would only be paid for five years to enable her to put aside £250,000 each year to build up her own capital resources.

imagine... i'd have to hire a hitman. no way this greedy bitch would be getting that much from me.

My darg Tugay

Make sure you get a prenup

That won’t necessarily save you in the UK bro.

Make sure you get a prenup

That won’t necessarily save you in the UK bro.

Why not?

Is it illegal?

SMH but gay marriage isn't

No but if the marriage is long, she signed it young, finances have changed, she didn't get legal understanding of what she was signing, etc... Basically her lawyer can easily find an excuse to get it thrown out, they don't hold up well here at all.

Please don't disrespect the Romford Pele either.

No but if the marriage is long, she signed it young, finances have changed, she didn't get legal understanding of what she was signing, etc... Basically her lawyer can easily find an excuse to get it thrown out, they don't hold up well here at all.

Young as in

Under 21?

I will make sure the prenup is signed in a country where it means something and also make sure my assets come from the same said country.

Nah say she signed it at 22, her lawyer can argue that at 29 now she understands more what she signed then and wouldn't sign it again.

They're not legally enforceable in the UK either, it's basically upto the mercy of the divorce court. They'll also take into account circumstances and various other factors.

That is a boops and a half

What other contracts work like that

speaking of parlour

Parlour married his wife Karen in 1998; the couple had three children before separating in 2001. In July 2004, they agreed a divorce settlement which awarded Karen Parlour two houses and a £250,000 lump sum but the issue of maintenance was not agreed. Ray Parlour offered Karen £120,000 p.a. on the basis that this would meet all of her and their children's needs, but she wanted more. Initially the court awarded her £212,500 a year, but both parties were unsatisfied with this and appealed.

The Court of Appeal increased Karen's award to £440,000 p.a. However, this would only be paid for five years to enable her to put aside £250,000 each year to build up her own capital resources.

imagine... i'd have to hire a hitman. no way this greedy bitch would be getting that much from me.

He laughs it off when its mentioned but you know it burns him :rofl: