Fear and Respect

Pro

what they should or shouldn't do is irrelevant, its not 1 or the other.. Both fear and respect should be there

When you're angry and not thinking respect isn't going to stop you, that will soon be forgotten.. Fear isn't forgotten

A dog can respect you but without fear of consequences he's still going to teef that bit of meat off your plate

Same logic applies to a friend, respect isn't always going to stop him moving to your ex but fear will

Should a person fear the consequences of cheating or should they respect their significant other enough to not do it?

Should they fear the consequences of what could happen to them or fear the upset of their partner (which is respect in a way)?

lol you just dont like the word fear, but it is what it is. its:

fear = respect

rather than

fear = superiority 

Oh course it is, you're not scared of the person/thing, you're anxious about the outcome of your actions

Works both ways, if you know 100% your girl will leave you then you're a lot less likely to be unfaithful as if you've cheated before and she lets you off

That's the fear I'm talking about anyway

People aren't scared of god they're anxious about the chance of not being accepted by him/it due to their actions

That's my interpretation someone's relationship with god but I'm not religious

hmmm

i was saying you cant compare the fear people have for God compared to the fear people might have for a human.

/

not cheating on your mrs cause she will leave you has nothing to do with fear, it should be about love. if there is fear, its not fear of the women but fear of not having her

But it's still her you fear because you know she's strong enough to leave without lookin back where as you could be with a girl you can walk over which has no fear in it and can lead you into unfaithfulness or just unfaithful acts

That fear that no violations will be accepted is the fear you need in a healthy relationship IMO (from both sides)