Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Young Bape

If u were or u are a parent

36 posts in this topic

Could u ever kick your son/daughter out for doing some mad fuckery time and time again not listening and learning. Like using hard drugs, selling drugs, stealing, being involved in gangs when they reach the legal age u can kick them out the house to teach them the lessons or life. Or are u too soft for that because u know they will suffer 

Nigeria is a plane ticket away

Yes.

But hopefully I have raised them right so I don't know have to even have to think about it.

The African boot camp myth

Got a good chance your kid might come back more crazy

Yes.

But hopefully I have raised them right so I don't know have to even have to think about it.

aint even about raising right. the right environment will swallow up your kid no matter how perfectly you follow the good parenting steps.

id prob kick mine out depending on the levels of fuckery. but then again, a boy needs a positive male role model so itd be a last resort

or just send him to Uganda for a few months and put him to work in some rice fields

C/S Dave

You can only do so much as a parent it's up to your child to decide if he or she is strong minded or weak minded in terms of knowing right from wrong.

Depends on the fuckery

But yes,

None of this sending them back home business, seen that happen to a few cousins and it backfired every time,

They really came bk worse?

I wouldn't sen my child anywhere im not goin

Agree depends what they did but would try an keep them under my roof as long as possible

Things can only get worse if u let them go completely

When have u ever heard "my mum kicked me out now I'm going super great"

Built up nothing but resent, came and hung out with the exact same crowd

Any sorta talk gets brushed with a just send me too....... And abondon me like before

The African boot camp myth

Got a good chance your kid might come back more crazy

The boot camp does work (The naij one) most of the time.

However, I don't approve it.

Yeah, its definitely luck.

I was speaking to my uncle out here and says he is glad all his kids have turned out right. He said all you can do is your best and leave it in Gods hands.He said he can't even take credit for how their life turned out.

He said if he had the chance to re live is life again though he would never have kids again 😂😂😂😂

It's not easy man

Wow

Ive heard too many men express that sentiment...wish they never had kids

Think it but dnt say it. Is a heinous comment

depends what youre sending them back to tbh

cant be sending them to live with some bush relatives in some dusty compound and expect them to come back well behaved and respectful

cant be sending them to live with some bush relatives in some dusty compound and expect them to come back well behaved and respectful

Lol that's the whole concept to humble them and discipline them at the same time.

Couple people i know who got sent home

One i dnt even think he was naughty...became soft an weird

The other is a total sexual deviant an dad is a pastor. Foul

Another i knew-ish in jail for arm robbery

I never sat an thought about it til now

I agree its about what u are sendin them too an also what they have to come bk to.

http://www.sycfer.com/2015/09/joy-adesina-15-year-old-nigerian-boy.html?m=1

This was one of my mums friend son.

Weeks before he got stabbed, the mom was planning to take him to naij. Arrangements made,tickets booked and what not.

He was getting wayward, but the incident was just wrong circle/place at the wrong time.

Seeing her blame her self for not taking action sooner was sad. Her story goes deeper,but won't go too much into it

It's all what if? What if? But who knows what could have happened in naij too*

up to about age 16 i was told i would be sent back regular n coupla times they were serious

Lol that's the whole concept to humble them and discipline them at the same time.

You can humble and discipline them without sending them to live in squalor.

to live with bitter extended family

Where they get treated like the help/servant

to live with bitter extended family

Where they get treated like the help/servant

bun that

ive witnessed it work tbh

And I've witnessed someone get kicked out at 16 and make a huge success of themselves

http://www.sycfer.com/2015/09/joy-adesina-15-year-old-nigerian-boy.html?m=1

This was one of my mums friend son.

Weeks before he got stabbed, the mom was planning to take him to naij. Arrangements made,tickets booked and what not.

He was getting wayward, but the incident was just wrong circle/place at the wrong time.

Seeing her blame her self for not taking action sooner was sad. Her story goes deeper,but won't go too much into it

It's all what if? What if? But who knows what could have happened in naij too*

This is mad

ive witnessed it work tbh

And I've witnessed someone get kicked out at 16 and make a huge success of themselves

get sent back home and you will get slapped up until you fix up

get kicked out here and noone gives a fuck

i nearly got sent to military training in the motherland when i was in year 8. luckily my mum wasnt having it

Could u ever kick your son/daughter out for doing some mad f*ckery time and time again not listening and learning. Like using hard drugs, selling drugs, stealing, being involved in gangs when they reach the legal age u can kick them out the house to teach them the lessons or life. Or are u too soft for that because u know they will suffer

Would hope it never got to that but if you have younger children you'd have to consider it.

Obviously still play a very active part in their everyday lives but certain things can't be happening under your roof.