Celebrity Big Brother 2016

Grafter

Will give it a go for a bit and ignore the celeb bit

Tiffany - I can't, I haven't got any panties on

Winston - That's even better

Twitter went wild when he dropped these bars and the stare 

Granted, Tiffany was a bit drunk, but she seemed like she was having it until Gemma stepped in

Then literally seconds after Tiffany got off his bed and left the bedroom, he tried to move to Nancy  :rofl:

It's a shame he'll be out tonight..... he was going to be quite entertaining

He came in....riled up the audience and viewers....then is leaving with his fee after 2 days of work

Uncle WInston >>>

Winston said hell yeah ahsggshshsjs to saying adoption by gay people as child abuse.

Channel 4 know what they're doing by mentioning it

u think?
Yeah I feel they purposely picked out that controversial statement as a "fact" about Winston, to be controversial knowing there are people in the house that will be offended. Creates headlines lol

He backed his statement though

Hes probably gonna go tonight anyway.

Winston said hell yeah ahsggshshsjs to saying adoption by gay people as child abuse.

Channel 4 know what they're doing by mentioning it

u think?
Yeah I feel they purposely picked out that controversial statement as a "fact" about Winston, to be controversial knowing there are people in the house that will be offended.

Gee wiz

I think u may be right

• Downvote 1

Just been catching up with this series and I'm up to Friday's episode

"HELL YEAH MAN!" :lmao:

The way they was going through everyone's facts and clapping for them and Uncle Winston had his head down, with his hands covering his card looking humble and then they get to him and he just dropped that reply :rofl:

No point coming on a show like big brother if you're gonna upset the women and gays. He never stood a chance.

And when did New York buy that thick body? Uncle Winston was trying run a lil' game on the bed but Gemma CB'd that whole situation.

They done winston dirty

Set him up for that big L

• Upvote 2

Every series needs a heel that will make people spend their money on eviction nights. After that back to the wall comment I already knew how the next few days would play out. They probably would've saved that game for another week if he wasn't up.

Christian or whatever his real name is gonna get the John Cena push after dropping that speech and telling Winston he wanted him to get his suitcase.

this "get tiffany out" thing is classic white ppl showing their racist hearts & minds

i know they don't show all thats happened in the house but look how they ganged up on new york?

that battyboy who used to be from eastenders is the worse

for a second when i started hearing them say shit like "i feel threatened" "i'm scared" etc i thought it was lights out for tiffany

this epi got my blood boiling

the way i feel to swing eastbender boy now

• Upvote 2

Pmsl at last nights episode

That old women played the victim very well, it was terrible them ganging up on New York as it was not her that was in the wrong, don't think it was a race issue more of a case of point scoring and them being dumb idiots

That guy from eastenders is a slimeball walking around in his dressing gown all day, makes me feel ill