Cologne Sex Attacks

Mame Biram Diouf

German Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere has strongly criticised police handling of gang attacks on women and girls in Cologne on New Year's Eve.

"The police shouldn't work like this," he said, as it emerged that three suspects had been identified.

More than 100 victims have complained of being sexually assaulted or robbed by gangs of up to 30 men, reportedly of Arab or North African appearance.

Officials say the violence should not cast suspicion against all refugees.

A crowd of about 1,000 men had gathered in the square outside Cologne station during New Year's Eve, letting off fireworks. Many were drunk and aggressive.

Police eventually evacuated the area because of the risk of injury from the fireworks.

But gangs of youths soon returned and carried out dozens of attacks over a number of hours with little apparent response from the local authorities until well after midnight.

Cologne mayor's 'code of conduct' attacked

Two women in Cologne have told police they were raped and many were groped, including a volunteer policewoman. Justice Minister Heiko Maas said the attacks appeared to have been co-ordinated and spoke of "a new scale of organised crime".

Women were also targeted in Hamburg and Stuttgart. More than 30 complaints have been filed by women saying they were indecently assaulted or robbed on Hamburg's Reeperbahn.

Police in Stuttgart say several women were attacked at Schlossplatz in the city centre.

One man described how his partner and 15-year-old daughter were surrounded by a crowd outside the station and he was unable to help.

"The attackers grabbed her and my partner's breasts and groped them between their legs."

A woman, named Busra, told German television the ordeal was "truly terrible".

"They felt like they were in power and that they could do anything with the women who were out in the street partying. They touched us everywhere," she said.

These feminists at it again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well the German police and mayor are being criticised for not responding quick enough or serious enough to over 100 women being sexually attacked.

Yet there's 8 pages of discussion around one person getting disrespectfully moved to on tv and the guy being fined 5k. Which apparently highlights that it's a feminist world.

• Downvote 3

Well the German police and mayor are being criticised for not responding quick enough or serious enough to over 100 women being sexually attacked.

Yet there's 8 pages of discussion around one person getting disrespectfully moved to on tv and the guy being fined 5k. Which apparently highlights that it's a feminist world.

This was actually discussed for a few pages in the EU Migrant topic. 

I don't see what this has to do at all about the Cricket player? I'm outraged at both.

Not going to spend time discussing something with someone who is either ignorant or in your case, different.

You interpret the post, as expected to which ever way best suits your feminist ran fantasy world. Thus avoiding the obvious point. Not suprised that Gambino is the only one in here discussing what actually happened in Germany.

• Upvote 1

Every 107 seconds, another sexual assault occurs

98% of rapists will never spend a day in jail

Conviction rates for rape are far lower than other crimes, with only 5.7% of reported rape cases ending in a conviction for the perpetrator

1 in 5 women aged 16 - 59 has experienced some form of sexual violence since the age of 16

A third of people believe women who flirt are partially responsible for being raped

Just a snippet from the western world. Throw in genital mutilation, sex trafficking, domestic abuse plus the rest. Wouldn't even want to imagine the numbers.

Nothings happening to stop it.

Think the simple link is men lacking respect for women. Although I think that Gayle thing has been blown out of proportion I guess they have chose to make an example of him. Did he even know whether she had a partner before trying to draw her on live TV? Probably a question for the other room.

1 - there's been a discussion on it already as I said.

2 - you're the one that made the link to the Gayle topic.

That wasn't a link to the individual situations. It was a link between the argument between the Gayle topic, which is a thread which runs across all topics on here when it comes to feminism. Most can't even define it, I'd be willing to bet no more than five could actually explain what feminism is, the history and their goals.

It's constant rhetoric about women taking over. Guy got fined 5k, he shouldn't have done it. I haven't seen anybody actually research the reasons behind said fine. Fergie was fined ten times that for just speaking out against referees over the years.

Whereas stories like this in Germany just bring again to the forefront, the dangers women face. And that we still live in a patriarchal society. Where older, rich men have all the control and women aren't running the media and co.

Too many contradictions to even bother going in to all of them.

• Upvote 1

Every 107 seconds, another sexual assault occurs

98% of rapists will never spend a day in jail

Conviction rates for rape are far lower than other crimes, with only 5.7% of reported rape cases ending in a conviction for the perpetrator

1 in 5 women aged 16 - 59 has experienced some form of sexual violence since the age of 16

A third of people believe women who flirt are partially responsible for being raped

Just a snippet from the western world. Throw in genital mutilation, sex trafficking, domestic abuse plus the rest. Wouldn't even want to imagine the numbers.

Nothings happening to stop it.

That 1 in 5 figure, have you actually looked into it?

As a matter of fact, have you looked intoany of them?

You man dont know bane troll ?

Just remixes my posts/topics and picks the opposite side to support

So it was a self reporting thing (sample size 50000) being used against national police crime stats...

Based on https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/an-overview-of-sexual-offending-in-england-and-wales

http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/crime-stats/crime-statistics/focus-on-violent-crime-and-sexual-offences--2013-14/index.html

I got trolled into reading about rape at for an hour at 1am?

• 4 weeks later...

more and more these days white privilege starts to niggle and stick in the throat a bit.... 

I think we all know these migrants are patriarchal savages who want to consume women and abuse them for their own sexual gratification

the problem white society doesn't want to comprehend is the nature of the white woman

white society has painted the white woman as a victim.. however the world revolves around white women

the white woman is sexually active at a younger age and more sexually liberated then any other species of woman .. she has evolved to be more attractive to all species of man 

young white women are infarct predators on young desirable ethnic males not the other way around... 

we have asian groomers black rapists syrian gropers.. what about the young white female predators ?

obviously white society will never tell that story

well damn