Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Young Bape

Who tought u how to fight?

48 posts in this topic

Older bro, father, cousin, mate? or did u learn yourself through experience

Who taught you how to spell?

Taught myself tbh

Didn't really work, I've been battered loads of times.

Getting stuck in after a match

Do you know how to 'fight' ?

First fight

When I was five I came back from the states with a sick gun toy. Stunted over at my neighbors with it but forgot it when I went home. The next few days I'm knocking on his door and he's not in. Day 4 I knock I hear him and his friend laughing behind it. Cool.

After about 10 mins knocking/ramping he lets me in. Go through now and they've built a den and won't let me in without the password (kids game) these times my tempers boiling. Started crying and they bruck up laughing. Then they tried teasing the gun out the den and pulling it back when I reach. On the time that I caught it a struggle ensued 2 2 I'm drapsing up the yute sat in his chest going in on his face. Nobody taught me it I don't know where it came from. I don't remember it for being my first fight but for being my first beating when his mum paraded his face to my front door soon after. Them licks were emotional.

After that we obviously went separate ways but there's a park almost across the road from us where all the kids in the hood were. His parents were wotless and he was one of those out til 9pm with the older kids from early when my mum was telling me in from 5/6pm. Needless to say he build bonds with older kids and going to the park was peak for me at a young age. Plus being a black boy in a white white hood isn't gonna help. Had numerous fights over the years with local boys before my age was even double figures. Never lost.

Taught myself throught experience. One of the only black boys in a all white primary school had to do alot of sticking up for myself. Only time I would say I lost a fight was as an adult but I got bottled, nearly lost my eye and then put in a headlock by bouncers before I could even react

Nutmeg Rush was the dojo from which many long term feuds were born.

never had a fight

it has systematically always been my friends who have had fights and ive jumped in

reluctantly

for me... i need to be angered... take goku turning ssj for me to be turnt in a fight

backing a fight and punching any tom , d*ck, or harry doesnt do it for me

Shawn Michaels.

live corn in my gun

no need to fight

live corn in my gun

no need to fight

:rofl:

Do you know how to 'fight' ?

To keep it 100 i'm not a great fighter

tbf from my experience... and i have been in far more fights than the average man (no hard man act)

it aint even about fighting ability,  just whos gonna hit first and how willing you are to truly kick fuck outta someone

tbf from my experience... and i have been in far more fights than the average man (no hard man act)

it aint even about fighting ability, just whos gonna hit first and how willing you are to truly kick f*ck outta someone

Unless you're a trained fighter

even then.....

ive seen trained fighters be put on their arse, but then i guess in them situations it aint really a true fight just someones lost their rag and wacked them and they didnt realise how serious it was goonna be

Dad, uncles and grandad all high level Thai and kick boxers, was forced into it from very young and was the main cause of me not doing well in school because violence was my answer for everything + close to leading my life down the wrong path after school until I got bottled from behind and the 'mr invincible' feeling soon ended

Dad, uncles and grandad all high level Thai and kick boxers, was forced into it from very young and was the main cause of me not doing well in school because violence was my answer for everything + close to leading my life down the wrong path after school until I got bottled from behind and the 'mr invincible' feeling soon ended

who taught u how drink a pint of southern comfort ina min is the real question

you can keep trying to be funny as much as you want.. The story was true, as well as everything else Iv said on here

PMs are always there if you wanna show off

i aint on shit fam

What do you mean by this?

/

Never been in a fight, more than enough times I could have been but I ain't about that life.

My school work wasn't an issue, it was my behaviour (mainly at break times) which turned the teachers against me.. If there was a fight I would have to be involved in some way and being 6foot from aged 15, I was always the 1 to be seen

How can you get kicked out of a lesson for something that happened at break time.. None sense but I brought it on myself tbh

had a lot of fights in primary school but only 1 in secondary.

after school i got into fighting all the time, was fucking stupid. still get involved in the odd incident sadly

It weren't after you watched football factory a few times was it

Started smokin fags n giving it the bigun n wearing aquascrotum

I knew a few of those