Gay Friends

PascalMoriarty

1 gay guy was trying to chat me up 1 time on Facebook chat, I wasn't entertaining it but a few things he said made me curious so carried on asking questions .. When I told him I wasn't gay he told me it doesn't matter because he's had sex with more 'straight men' than he has 'gay men'.. I was confused but according to him there are a lot of man that favour d*ck but will forever act straight/have girlfriends etc and in some cases all he needed to do was put on a wig .. Didn't really pay it any mind just thought he was trying to gass me into meeting him but I was telling the story to a female link a couple weeks after who had a few gay friends and she said they say the same.. That a lot of gay men aren't attracted to gay men, they're attracted to men that claim to be straight and are successful in their attempts which is why they come across as pests because for every 10 straight men that say no, a couple give in to it

Mad

Low it

got about 150 guys blocked on Fab swingers who have tried moving to me. Even though it says I am not interested in homosexual shit.

Been Chirpsed/approached (low it) by 3 gay men out on the road these guys are sneaky how they move to you, one guy I thought was a club promoter then he started asking me how I feel about meeting him in a club then asked me if I would go to a gay club. said nice to meet you kept it moving.

Low it

got about 150 guys blocked on Fab swingers who have tried moving to me. Even though it says I am not interested in homosexual sh*t.

Been Chirpsed/approached (low it) by 3 gay men out on the road these guys are sneaky how they move to you, one guy I thought was a club promoter then he started asking me how I feel about meeting him in a club then asked me if I would go to a gay club. said nice to meet you kept it moving.

FFS Fabswingers, Dinks >>>>>

Only friend was a lesbian, tomboy that looked like lady fury and lived around the corner when I was a kid. Used to borrow N64 games off her like 1080 snowboarding and Zelda. Last time I saw her was at carnival when she was with her lesbian crew. Only nice one was a short wobo that she has been going out with for years.

Would have a problem with one of the mandem being gay or a son that is trying to spill in the latest LV dress like Jaden Pinkett Smith, smh.

Only friend was a lesbian, tomboy that looked like lady fury and lived around the corner when I was a kid. Used to borrow N64 games off her like 1080 snowboarding and Zelda. Last time I saw her was at carnival when she was with her lesbian crew. Only nice one was a short wobo that she has been going out with for years.

Would have a problem with one of the mandem being gay or a son that is trying to spill in the latest LV dress like Jaden Pinkett Smith, smh.

tears.

i remember back when profilepic was the site to be on, one guy would always message me on there. would always be the same copy and paste message asking me to model for his clothing line or asking if i wanted to meet up.

then read that he got killed after meeting some guy online

A Moroccan student who robbed and murdered a fashion designer from Kilburn after they met off Facebook has been jailed for life.

Achraf Jandara, 20, stabbed Shaun Akanbi to death before fleeing with items from his victim’s Billy Boyce clothing line and other possessions in December last year.

The body of Mr Akanbi was found in his flat in Cedar Lodge in Exeter Road, on December 22 after his colleagues at a phone shop where he worked part-time contacted the police when he failed to show up for his job.

He had been stabbed repeatedly.

3570649117.jpg

My female cousin and her best friend were in my year at high school, there was 1 don everyone thought was gay from must be year 7, just his mannerisms etc...

Was a popular dude but just mad flamboyant, hilarious, looking back he was kinda how I would expect Andre Leon Talley to have been at school.

So my cousin and her bestie kept intouch with him after school, turns out he is bi.

Was wifing 1 ting but doing tings with man on the side lol

They would repeat the sordid details certain time to tease me, had me like Smithers in the stripper scene but screaming.

I hate that shit

That's how females catch nasty diseases when their men are DL

❗️ Foul movements.

My female cousin and her best friend were in my year at high school, there was 1 don everyone thought was gay from must be year 7, just his mannerisms etc...

Was a popular dude but just mad flamboyant, hilarious, looking back he was kinda how I would expect Andre Leon Talley to have been at school.

So my cousin and her bestie kept intouch with him after school, turns out he is bi.

Was wifing 1 ting but doing tings with man on the side lol

They would repeat the sordid details certain time to tease me, had me like Smithers in the stripper scene but screaming.

I hate that sh*t

That's how females catch nasty diseases when their men are DL

❗️ Foul movements.

apparently a lot of men do that in Seville

they have a girl in Seville and a boyfriend in Cadiz