What Do White People Think

underwriter

I mean place of birth and where you have spent your life when I say it mate, glad we cleared that up. I have zero interest in your Grandparents, I didn't ask anyone to tell me about their Grandparents, where they are from, what their lives were like. I asked the members of the forum to tell me about their Injustices and how they have suffered in their Motherlands, being the UK as I am assuming most are born, raised, educated on this nice little piece of land on the European continent.

And yea I come on VIP2 often, course I've heard it.

But go ahead and let me hear about these awful things you have suffered.

OK

I born in Kenya between 2 and 5 I lived in the kibera slums (Google it)

Then ran from my dad with my mum to Uganda where we lived with my batch of an aunt I caught cerebral malaria and cholera the year I was there

Dad kidnapped us back and split me and my sis and sent me to boarding school in North Uganda where he left me with nowhere to go after term so I lived in a forest for a few weeks

That's 1-7yo, should I carry on or can I go back just blending in and living life instead of arguing over who had it worse?

I can tell you about the time I was almost kidnapped with an AK Aafter I was left there but that's all long

Does that satisfy your needs? Or should I add my aunt sacrificing my cousin to put a curse on my mum me and sis

It's not an HBO special G

I mean place of birth and where you have spent your life when I say it mate, glad we cleared that up. I have zero interest in your Grandparents, I didn't ask anyone to tell me about their Grandparents, where they are from, what their lives were like. I asked the members of the forum to tell me about their Injustices and how they have suffered in their Motherlands, being the UK as I am assuming most are born, raised, educated on this nice little piece of land on the European continent.

OK

Then ran from my dad with my mum to Uganda where we lived with my batch of an aunt I caught cerebral malaria and cholera the year I was there

Dad kidnapped us back and split me and my sis and sent me to boarding school in North Uganda where he left me with nowhere to go after term so I lived in a forest for a few weeks

That's 1-7yo, should I carry on or can I go back just blending in and living life instead of arguing over who had it worse?

I can tell you about the time I was almost kidnapped with an AK Aafter I was left there but that's all long

Does that satisfy your needs? Or should I add my aunt sacrificing my cousin to put a curse on my mum me and sis

Sounds tragic mate. Lived some life, however I think you misunderstood what I asked. I asked people to tell me about the great suffering and injustices they have had living their lives being born and raised in the UK. Particularly at the hands of White people since that is what the topic is about.

I'm neither black or white.

But I recall years back when I had a convo with some 'friends' about racism in Britain today.

Things were smashed. People thrown out of people's houses. All because the notion that the metropolitan police were an institutionally racist organisation was too hard to believe.

I knew then tbh.

Now I would avoid the subject with certain people. It's not worth it. And I don't make that decision based on the colour of their skin.

Teaching a pig how to sing and all that..

Would you call what happened to those girls in Rotherham Institutionally Racist? The fact that the Labour Party Council and Police force ignored that they were being groomed, passed around and raped because they were White and the culprits were Asian Males.

I've had people shout the N word at me from passing cars

I've been refused entry to various nightclubs, with varied reasons given like: they don't allow non couples, couples not allowed, no groups, no people on their own etc etc

I've been in a restaurant, with the waiter stressing the chicken based dish to me lol

I've been in restaurants where I ordered Steak (medium), where the next waiter comes out and double/triple checks that's how i want it, as us lot usually have it well done lol

Thats a few examples, but there have been lots of occasions where I've been treated differently based on my level of melanin

OK

Sounds tragic mate. Lived some life, however I think you misunderstood what I asked. I asked people to tell me about the great suffering and injustices they have had living their lives being born and raised in the UK. Particularly at the hands of White people since that is what the topic is about.

You asked about the motherland and what happened to us there, I just told you that, now you're changing the question

I mean place of birth and where you have spent your life when I say it mate, glad we cleared that up. I have zero interest in your Grandparents, I didn't ask anyone to tell me about their Grandparents, where they are from, what their lives were like. I asked the members of the forum to tell me about their Injustices and how they have suffered in their Motherland, being the UK as I am assuming most are born, raised, educated on this nice little piece of land on the European continent.

OK

You asked about the motherland and what happened to us there, I just told you that, now you're changing the question

FFS Bro, just read it.

What happened in rotheram was institutionally classist

They tried to hide behind the race thing cos they thought some how that would save them. It had very little to do with not wanting to upset asians and much more to do with a complete disregard for the poor and disadvantaged in our society

This is evidenced by the girls being referred to as slags etc

A lot of the girls were in care. Children in care are systematically disadvantaged and disregarded and have been failed by successive governments and councils

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Easy to dismiss it when it's white victims right? Never racist when it's done against a white person. Funny the Police and Government refused to acknowledge it, but the local Muslim leader came out and told everyone on live TV that it was a racial issue of Asian men thinking they can target young white girls.

Who referred to the girls as slags by the way?

I mean place of birth and where you have spent your life when I say it mate, glad we cleared that up. I have zero interest in your Grandparents, I didn't ask anyone to tell me about their Grandparents, where they are from, what their lives were like. I asked the members of the forum to tell me about their Injustices and how they have suffered in their Motherland, being the UK as I am assuming most are born, raised, educated on this nice little piece of land on the European continent.

OK

FFS Bro, just read it.

What injustices they suffered in the motherland. didn't I just post?

You're tryna make out no one's here been anywhere or had anything happen, I just disputed that now you're quoting the what I just answered to.

Whatever init

This race shit is dead, no wonder I'm browsing sports room more

• Downvote 1

slavery has nothing to do with most blacks in the UK for that matter.

we live in a country full of the direct descendants of slaves. ediat
yuri saying some borderline racist sh*t lately
Lately?.

Are you ok?

He is one of the most outstanding forum racists

Not understanding why anyone tee hee hee along with the guy. Certain of u are up in his crease

Also that comment you quoted isn't racist. Its just absolutely ignorant and moronic

/

And lol@ being afraid of white people

Grow a back bone. Don't be afraid to speak. Just know whether its an appropriate and beneficial use of ur time and energy

You are a citizen of this world. Dnt make another man make you afraid to talk about yourself

lmao what

i don't remember ever pos'in or c/s yuri

wtf did i do

/

so are you saying if you have white friends you should fling on django or what

"Police in Rotherham refused to believe victims and sometimes even blamed them for the abuse calling them 'little slags', the report said"

Thats from the "Jay report "

The same report does seem to hold.up ur point also tho i dnt think they call it institutionally racist

I just think if it was all to with institutional racism in favour of Asians...is it the same for other crimes committed in Rotheram. Are they really untouchable

Or is it that no government in the world let alone this country gives two flying fucks about child abuse

It's just too easy and ridiculous to hide behind race when children are being destroyed

• Upvote 1

in this country, we all know how the police are to asians/muslims

they are very very lenient because the police/WHITE MAN/WHITE SUPREMACISTS know that the asian following is RIDICULOUS

why do you think there is a mosque on every single square foot in every single town?

ive never known something to get so much planning permission approved on such a GRAND SCALE (no architect)... hmmm i wonder why this is...?

so they literally have to tread carefully in what they do, say, act etc etc

• Downvote 1

slavery has nothing to do with most blacks in the UK for that matter.

we live in a country full of the direct descendants of slaves. ediat
yuri saying some borderline racist sh*t lately
Lately?.Are you ok?He is one of the most outstanding forum racistsNot understanding why anyone tee hee hee along with the guy. Certain of u are up in his creaseAlso that comment you quoted isn't racist. Its just absolutely ignorant and moronic/And lol@ being afraid of white peopleGrow a back bone. Don't be afraid to speak. Just know whether its an appropriate and beneficial use of ur time and energyYou are a citizen of this world. Dnt make another man make you afraid to talk about yourself
so are you saying if you have white friends you should fling on django or what

Can u read?