Moving On/Breaking Up

underwriter

What do you guys do?

How do you initiate/tackle this?

im saying this as someone who has never REALLY had a relationship...

and im looking at all my friends who ARE in relationships and who have had MULTIPLE relationships over the years...

I just wondered how do you lot lock it off etc? What do you say?

Something I struggle with.. Not even in an attachment way, I'm just naturally possessive (could say jealous in that regard), if i stop linking a girl because I don't like her anymore then I see her linking someone else it bothers me

I get past it by completely cutting people off if I don't fux with them anymore, no friendships

Something I struggle with.. Not even in an attachment way, I'm just naturally possessive (could say jealous in that regard), if i stop linking a girl because I don't like her anymore then I see her linking someone else it bothers me

I get past it by completely cutting people off if I don't fux with them anymore, no friendships

B B B B BRAAAAAAV

THAT IS EXACTLY IT lol.. im def selfish

B B B B BRAAAAAAV

Could be seen as insecure.

Pretty much ghost them from my life, don't talk, see them, no social media connection, delete their number, remove photos etc.

Keep myself busy, gym, work, friends, even something as small as getting into a new TV/Box set series.

All about staying determined, keeping your mind occupied with other things.

• Upvote 3

B B B B BRAAAAAAV

Don't think it's insecurity as I'm a very confident person but im definitely far more emotional than your average male..with anger I can switch on someone very quick.. With sadness, certain slowjams/films hit me more than they would someone else.

As for breaking up and moving on the best thing for me was always the gym, the kinda sessions I was having the first 5 months after my break up was nuts.. Could zone out and runs for miles up on top of miles ..

Worst thing IMO is getting straight back out there with other girls, that's when the compassions from your old girl happen and if you're still feeling her then the new girls will never be up to par regardless of appearance..

Need that time alone to clear your head and move forward in positive ways, surround yourself with friends and family, stay active

Pretty much ghost them from my life, don't talk, see them, no social media connection, delete their number, remove photos etc.

Keep myself busy, gym, work, friends, even something as small as getting into a new TV/Box set series.

that is definitely important

when you are constantly thinking of someone... but you dont WANT THAT kinda relationship - need to be busy etc

B B B B BRAAAAAAV

Nah, more ego.

Insecurity isn't always everything, not just you but it's always the go to reason

This

Complete ghost.

Every temptation to say hi stranger is deleted.