Moving On/Breaking Up

underwriter

Something I struggle with.. Not even in an attachment way, I'm just naturally possessive (could say jealous in that regard), if i stop linking a girl because I don't like her anymore then I see her linking someone else it bothers me

I get past it by completely cutting people off if I don't fux with them anymore, no friendships

B B B B BRAAAAAAV

THAT IS EXACTLY IT lol.. im def selfish

Could be seen as insecure.
Nah, more ego.

Insecurity isn't always everything, not just you but it's always the go to reason

!

Dealing with this now.

I'm doing the whole 'focus' on myself ting but the real challenge is, should I still be seeing next chicks or go solo for a minute.

go solo

feels like a waste of time initially and you can just bounce around inappropriate chicks like i did...

but unless you are a callous cold elite patrick bateman rogue male (which I thought I was) then the seepage into your pores needs a few months to be leeched away

one day you will wake up feeling brand new like kanye after diamonds in sierra leone video when he's on the bridge in prague in a wavy jacket and you are good to go

uhiygvhbjlkiuhiygufjhjbkkliuiygufgvjhjkhugyfjvhbklihouibkjn

• Upvote 1

Something I struggle with.. Not even in an attachment way, I'm just naturally possessive (could say jealous in that regard), if i stop linking a girl because I don't like her anymore then I see her linking someone else it bothers me

I get past it by completely cutting people off if I don't fux with them anymore, no friendships

B B B B BRAAAAAAV

THAT IS EXACTLY IT lol.. im def selfish

Could be seen as insecure.
Nah, more ego.

Insecurity isn't always everything, not just you but it's always the go to reason

Yeah you're right it's more ego.

Dealing with this now.

I'm doing the whole 'focus' on myself ting but the real challenge is, should I still be seeing next chicks or go solo for a minute.

go solo

feels like a waste of time initially and you can just bounce around inappropriate chicks like i did...

but unless you are a callous cold elite patrick bateman rogue male (which I thought I was) then the seepage into your pores needs a few months to be leeched away

one day you will wake up feeling brand new like kanye after diamonds in sierra leone video when he's on the bridge in prague in a wavy jacket and you are good to go

This basically

Kinda linked tbh

They are definitely linked

The only reason an ego can be hurt bruised punctured is because u dont have the self esteem/ security to back it up

Possible be linked but not in most cases I think.

You can be the one to break up with someone, then seeing them with someone else you feel a certain way because that was once yours and then carry on with your day calm.

I used 'yours' because we brehs can be possessive. Not on some low self esteem 'I ain't good enough' shit. Nah.

Dealing with this now.

go solo

preview.jpg