Cristiano Ronaldo

streets.

Man Utd accept £80m Ronaldo bid Manchester United have accepted an offer of £80m from Real Madrid for Cristiano Ronaldo."United have agreed to give Real Madrid permission to talk to the player," said a statement from Premier League club. It added that the decision after "Cristiano's request - who has again expressed his desire to leave". United described the offer for the 24-year-old as unconditional and added that they expected the matter to be concluded by 30 June. More to follow.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...utd/8094720.stmWonder what will happen from here. A lot of dudes been hoping he goes for a while, lets see what people say when he doesThats f*cked up my day

Squad next season1 GK Iker Casillas (vice-captain) 2 DF Michel Salgado 3 DF Pepe 4 DF Sergio Ramos 6 MF Lassana Diarra 7 FW Raúl (captain) 8 MF Fernando Gago 9 FW Javier Saviola 10 MF Wesley Sneijder 11 FW Arjen Robben 12 DF Marcelo 13 GK Jordi Codina 14 MF Guti (vice-captain) 15 MF Royston Drenthe 16 DF Gabriel Heinze 17 MF Dani Parejo 18 MF Kaká 19 FW Klaas-Jan Huntelaar 20 FW Gonzalo Higuain 21 DF Christoph Metzelder 22 DF Miguel Torres 23 MF Rafael van der Vaart 24 MF Javi García 25 MF RonaldoPLUS, the chairman has said he's looking to add more players this season, which means we can expect to see 1 or 2 more work class players added.

Hes gone , it was obvious that was the agreement last summer..... to be honest ferguson wanted to retain the PL and the CL and that was the main reasons Ronaldo was never sold. Other major factors were the whole way Calderon went about things, trying to bully Man Utd. Plus the whole way Ronaldo acted, fergie could never let a player leave like that, as in getting his own way. Man Utd weren't prepared or in any situation to start scouting for a suitable replacment if ronnie was sold soooooo..... An agreement was struck behind the scenes with ronaldo that aslong as the offer from Real is very substancial AND ronaldo still want to leave... man utd will let you leave next summer...makes sense as ferguson always said or been heavily rumoured he would retire when hes bet liverpools haul of league titles which would be 2010 if he wins this one..
Hes gone
:confused: Sorry obviously i am having difficulties reading all your post because i am unable to see a link in the post to your source which told you he is gone and not an opinion you got from reading the sun.
Hes gone
:confused: Sorry obviously i am having difficulties reading all your post because i am unable to see a link in the post to your source which told you he is gone and not an opinion you got from reading the sun.
Theres more than enough evidence, man up, accept facts your greasy haired, ymca throw back is going to La Liga come summerYawn
Hes gone
Theres more than enough evidence, man up, accept facts your greasy haired, ymca throw back is going to La Liga come summerYawn
Can you please present me with this evidence you have that does not have goal.com in the hyperlink or quotes from a portuguse fella called paulo thompson from liverpool.vlcsnap-8420493.png**LEAVES THREAD**
Hes gone
Can you please present me with this evidence you have that does not have goal.com in the hyperlink or quotes from a portuguse fella called paulo thompson from liverpool.vlcsnap-8420493.png**LEAVES THREAD**
The denial is alot
Hes gone
I HAVE NO PROOF,I AM A c*nt,I AM THE NIECE OF FRANK WHITEI CALL MY UNCLE BIG POPPAMY AIM IS TO BE NUMBER 1 REPORTED FOR A TABLOID NEWSPAPERMY OPINIONS HOLD AS MUCH WEIGHT AS CRACKTOS SKINNY JEANSMY JOKES ARE AS DRY AS LAHIS FORHEADI HAVE A FOOTBALL IQ SIMILAR TO MURKZ
C/S
Hes gone
I HAVE NO PROOF,I AM A c*nt,I AM THE NIECE OF FRANK WHITEI CALL MY UNCLE BIG POPPAMY AIM IS TO BE NUMBER 1 REPORTED FOR A TABLOID NEWSPAPERMY OPINIONS HOLD AS MUCH WEIGHT AS CRACKTOS SKINNY JEANSMY JOKES ARE AS DRY AS LAHIS FORHEADI HAVE A FOOTBALL IQ SIMILAR TO MURKZ
C/S
Im just gonna save this all on notepad for when the times comessee you come summer :)
To be honest the reason I believe he will actually leave is more to do with Ronaldo himself rather than Real Mardrid Sources. But lets not say anymore on the matterWe will see what the outcome is come summer
ang tight bumbclass suck your mom ennit, f*ckin prick

Squad next season1 GK Iker Casillas (vice-captain) 2 DF Michel Salgado 3 DF Pepe 4 DF Sergio Ramos 6 MF Lassana Diarra 7 FW Raúl (captain) 8 MF Fernando Gago 9 FW Javier Saviola 10 MF Wesley Sneijder 11 FW Arjen Robben 12 DF Marcelo 13 GK Jordi Codina 14 MF Guti (vice-captain) 15 MF Royston Drenthe 16 DF Gabriel Heinze 17 MF Dani Parejo 18 MF Kaká 19 FW Klaas-Jan Huntelaar 20 FW Gonzalo Higuain 21 DF Christoph Metzelder 22 DF Miguel Torres 23 MF Rafael van der Vaart 24 MF Javi García 25 MF RonaldoPLUS, the chairman has said he's looking to add more players this season, which means we can expect to see 1 or 2 more work class players added.
Llow signing John Lennon's.