Cristiano Ronaldo

streets.

PMSL Manchester United champions of the world is any stepping stone to Real. And Ronaldo did great things for a season and a half (Arguably). How can an Arsenal fan say he was better than Henry.
Season and a half?90 goals in three seasons.SNM
Thats what im saying. Any bitter scouser still sore they finished 2nd.

Exactly when you see shite like Bent and Bentley moving for a combined fee of £35m......you have to shake your head.Even when Tevez is valued at £32m, Dimi moving for £31m, both players back in the late 90's would have been no more than £10m.....at best.When you look at what R9 moved for and compare it todays market, its ridiculous. Where Madrid are getting the money for this baffles me, seeing that their economy is even worse than ours and they have an unemployment rate of about 12% at the moment.

Exactly when you see shite like Bent and Bentley moving for a combined fee of £35m......you have to shake your head.Even when Tevez is valued at £32m, Dimi moving for £31m, both players back in the late 90's would have been no more than £10m.....at best.When you look at what R9 moved for and compare it todays market, its ridiculous. Where Madrid are getting the money for this baffles me, seeing that their economy is even worse than ours and they have an unemployment rate of about 12% at the moment.
isnt it mostly down to there being more money in the game now?

Rooney has to step up now. He should relish this & start actually playing like a #10, no more of this Dirk Kuyt/Paul d*ckov business...
You would think that but will Fergie put faith in him to do that or spend another 40 mil on a striker instead of a winger like Ribery??
Winger, Striker and centre mid i would have thought are coming in.

isnt it mostly down to there being more money in the game now?
Yes but transfer fees are based on other transfer fees.

:/Benzema is rapid./f*ck Tevez let him go Shitty. I can see us possibly going 4-4-2 again, with two engines in the middle, two class wingers, Rooney and someone who can head a ball up top....
Is he? Looks like a lump to me.Yeah but Fergie likes the 4-3-3/4-5-1 formations, and tbh you need to be able to do them time to time in Europe.