Is Stormzy a Industry Plant?

Niall Ferguson

1 hour ago, yhfam said:

If anything it was the "black twitter influencers" who gave stormzy a big push before adidas

I remember that ugly shit "mr exposed" was plugging him as well 

he also done the same to Nadia Rose and she blew and what brand picked her up from there? Adidas

Yeah Mr exposed how could I forget, helped pushed Cadet too.

I found out about cadet through him and Nadia like you said because of him

Someone put me onto Nadia Rose please. I keep hearing she's big but yet have heard basically zero from her. 

Even stranger case than the plant currently in question. At least I know there is genuine hype around stormz regardless of how it was generated.  

• Upvote 4

Cant believe im  seeing guys condoning the music game to be corporatised just look at them Americans they are basically corporate slaves at this point 

all this stormzzy bringing people on talk is gas his every move is calculated and decided by the people behind him he can only do what they decide. 

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Funkyskanker said:

Cant believe im  seeing guys condoning the music game to be corporatised just look at them Americans they are basically corporate slaves at this point 

all this stormzzy bringing people on talk is gas his every move is calculated and decided by the people behind him he can only do what they decide. 

So what are you suggesting? 

Ideal scenario for an artist in stormzy's position, prior to signing? 

Do what you gonna do 

If you just wanna make money and be famous, fine.

But when people clock that they care about the integrity of art, artist authenticity etc clock that, don't be shocked when they judge your watered down, neutered project, that's made to be as commercially successful as possible.

Confirmed plant. 

• Upvote 1

Went to acting school, they dont kick ball in the playground there 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1