Raving

Guest Blacksheet

Guest Blacksheet

Iths mad but these times when I go raving it seems like man don't whine with gyal no more is this a age thing?

Speaking for myself aswell i wouldn't approach and try whine anymore like uni times, would rather wait till the end and try scoop

If you reach soca raves it is nothing but wining on gyal.

I fucking love it.  No girl acting like you knocked food off her plate or called her a whore just because you wanted to grind.  Just 90% of the girls on getting wukked up.

Girls coming to find you for the wine>>>_____________

Guest Blacksheet

I can't dance

I hear ya

/

Can't lie if I wasn't big I would bassin dem Chris breezy skanks doing that now will now make man look like an estranged gorilla

Might affi stick to di bars dem

If you reach soca raves it is nothing but wining on gyal.

I f*cking love it. No girl acting like you knocked food off her plate or called her a whore just because you wanted to grind. Just 90% of the girls on getting wukked up.

Girls coming to find you for the wine>>>_____________

This

What's it like drawing chicks at these soca nights?

I can't fully speak on it since I'm in a long term relationship, but from what I have seen during the night on the dancefloor it's kinda pointless, because the culture of these raves is you wine up with a gyal for a little bit then move on, there's no kinda obligation to stay with them all night.  After the shoobs or towards the end when people are tired from all the dancing you could probably start talking to them in that capacity and since they know that you have probably been dancing with so many other gyal it doesn't affect your likelihood of getting the number.  If you wine is good enough you will get girls coming to find you and if they're feeling you like that it's even easier.  If I was single I would have been cleaning up with all the raves and carnivals I've been going to.

/

Micman you reaching Berlin Carnival this year?  Forgot you were a soca head.

Doubt im going Berlin but reaching trinidad tuesday. 10 fetes plus jouvert and 2 days on the road!

/

Soca gyal are mad easy to draw. They aint impressed by bottles, nor do you need money or a nice car. As long as you know how to have fun then you will have a fair amount of success. Word of warning tho, the london soca scene is so small that most of the guys have been thru the majority of the half decent girls

Guest Blacksheet

Soca gyal are mad easy to draw. They aint impressed by bottles, nor do you need money or a nice car. As long as you know how to have fun then you will have a fair amount of success.

the old school days bascially

Doubt im going Berlin but reaching trinidad tuesday. 10 fetes plus jouvert and 2 days on the road!

/

Soca gyal are mad easy to draw. They aint impressed by bottles, nor do you need money or a nice car. As long as you know how to have fun then you will have a fair amount of success. Word of warning tho, the london soca scene is so small that most of the guys have been thru the majority of the half decent girls

Same day I wrote the initial question I decided to dcrap berlin and instead I'm doing cropover then flying to grenada for Jouvert. Trini I wanted to do but money was tight plus my boy already went last year so doubt he wanted to return again before reaching other islands.

@Mic Man, do you know any Soca girls from Manchester?

?

Just by chance, are two of them twin lightskin sisters?
With a whole heap of what we appreciate brother, that GAMMON?

?

Names both begin with A?

And yh there is gammon

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wav>>>_________

How am I interacting with females you know?  Next thing you know I will share space with Porch da gawd's conquests lol

/

Yeah, met them through my boy I hit up these soca fetes/carnivals with.  Cool people still, them and their other friends.  They have one taller lightskin friend with glasses who is of a wonderful thickness as well.