DJ EZ 24 Hour DJ Set - 27th Feb from 6PM

User

djez_flyer_artwork.jpg

DJ EZ Attempts 24-Hour Non-Stop Charity Set in Aid of Cancer Research UK

DJ EZ JOINS THE FIGHT TO BEAT CANCER SOONER

After many years of performing marathon sets to the masses, teetotal, non-smoker, DJ EZ has now set himself the ultimate challenge to give something back to those less fortunate and honour a worthy cause. We are proud to announce that DJ EZ will attempt to perform a non-stop 24-hour live streamed charity DJ set and give 100% of donations raised straight to Cancer Research UK. From 6:00 pm on Saturday the 27th through to Sunday the 28th of February 2016, you can watch one of the worlds finest DJ’s on his mission to achieve the unheard of at www.DJEZ.COM.

Today, you can offer your invaluable support in helping DJ EZ to beat cancer sooner by making a donation now via

JUSTGIVING.COM/DJ-EZ or by texting DJEZ77 £ with your amount to 70070.

Saying that tho his sets the last couple of years have been no where near levels as b4 he blew up for this new generation

One of my favourite ever ez sets was a old skool special in bagleys napa 07

The vibes were tooooo much, finished off the night with dnb and jungle was a mad ting

ez>>>>>

god level dj

I don't check the dj mag rankings surely he must be in their top 100

so many mixes this guy has inspired remember going ministry as teengager and just going to the decks to watch how he mixed master shit.

him funky flirt karl brown slimzee and fonti definitely influenced my style of mixing

Sick dj yeah but for me everytime I see him it's like I get deja vu his sets are like a hood now 50 cd. I saw M J Cole at Sankeys in Ibiza and enjoyed his set a lot more he came with the more underground shit most people there weren't feeling it as much tho they wanted to hear EZ drop all the tunes they listen to on 1xtra

EZ plays for the crowd.

I saw him in Ibiza once @ Pacha and it was dire playing the baitest old school tunes.

Then I've seen him tear the roof of places.

Wasn't there but the video of Lost & Found >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

/

Him and Andy C 2 of the best DJ's technically.

Yeah seen MJ quite a few times, good dj, drops in some nice bangers from across the bass genres

EZ plays for the crowd.

This is definitely true, before he blew up again his sets in the hood raves were too live, pure energy. Now hes got a large student following he plays to them. Half of them think he produced Rhythm n Gash FFS

Big up the GOAT for this. Respect.

Only actively go to raves where one of two DJs are playing, DJ Jazzy Jeff & DJ EZ.

There are other DJs I think are good, but these two are the kings.

Oneman and DJ Q have played some of my favourite sets in events recently on a garage/bass vibe.

DJ Q's todd edward mix was very decent

not heard ez for around 4 5 years think was at cable club butterz event. so what he no longer breaks tracks?

when grime was emerging how man would fit it in with garage>>>>>

Always wanted to hear a full Grime set from EZ

not heard ez for around 4 5 years think was at cable club butterz event. so what he no longer breaks tracks?

when grime was emerging how man would fit it in with garage>>>>>

Still kinda breaks tracks, like Flava D's RnG Remix