no more bbc3

Kim

♫ Hey Mr. Bar Tender give me a drink. I want a cold, wet glass with bubbles in it  ♫

there's a wistfulness to knowing bbc3 is gone, but don't think I've watched anything on that channel since the SA World Cup docus

Will miss it for family guy and american dad but I can still watch those on fox (sure another channel is picking them up too).

There were a few decent watches, documentaries aimed at younger viewers which were cool.

C/S good channel.

family guy

just before bed>>>>>>

Belly laughs.

Didn't they blame the death on the price of family guy which us now on ITV gabos. well as said already family guy and American dad comes on every night on for from midnight to 5 am and they usually showed the same episode as bbc 3.

it was an alright channel should of been 24/7 they should of kept showing the next days episode of eastenders like they did when they launched and like e4 continues to do with hollyoaks.

had some alright documentrys like stacey dooley plus had some good shows like my murder plus the charlie sloth documentry when the channel first started and that killer ponce from Southend