UK/London Street Style of Yesteryear

Elementalism

Some video of Chapeltown,Leeds in the 90's with 'nough of those styles

Bro that's madness I just sighted my cousin @ 3:19. I knew I would too.

White knitted beanie. R.I.P Judge man, can't forget you blood.

Basically made this thread while thinking about the styles him and his bredrins used to rock. Seeing man at various carnivals and admiring the fashions, but being too young to be fully involved.

Got Spliffy jeans as soon as I could, but it was all long gone by then. This thread has done the maddest full circle for me, thank you.

Karl Kani

Remember the Malcolm X clothes, the cap and jumpers with the big X On them

Fuck

My Uncle's new lightie tried to hoard the hand me downs bag for HER nephew, the fucking cheek, my mum nearly fell out with her over that.

My uncle gave me 1 White Oakland A's baseball jacket wid green pinstripes gcxsfbbbjnhg

Upto this day never seen anything so fresh, even the South Killy haters were telling me the jacket was fucked, my ex stole it when we split fucking bitch.

• Upvote 1

Karl Kani

Remember the Malcolm X clothes, the cap and jumpers with the big X On them

f*ck

My Uncle's new lightie tried to hoard the hand me downs bag for HER nephew, the f*cking cheek, my mum nearly fell out with her over that.

My uncle gave me 1 White Oakland A's baseball jacket wid green pinstripes gcxsfbbbjnhg

Upto this day never seen anything so fresh, even the South Killy haters were telling me the jacket was f*cked, my ex stole it when we split f*cking bitch.

I dunno why this made me :lol: