BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

f*ck europe

you got the holy trinity of communicators for the OUT side now

BORIS - speaking to the rank and file grass root conservatives

GALLOWAY - speaking to the muslims and northern asian block vote

FARAGE - speaking for the angry whites and little englanders

make no mistake this will be tighter then adam johnsons underage side pieces p*ssy

Devastating trio, on Barca levels. If Cameron pulls this, then boy

FBG #

?

:rofl: if it is what I think it is

Trump wishes it was the saudis guys still bitter they took all his business

This unlimited immigration policy from Europe has driven down wages ......

Fact check: Only in the construction industry.....

No, that was the case 10 years ago but its spread to many other industries

so many you fail to mention ONE of such 'many' ?? This is how most people on both sides approach this debate.

they just gobble whatever is thrown at them to eat, not checking the ingredients at the back of the pack about the FINE detail. 

Southpark : ***they tirrrkk errrr JERRRBBSS***

That was rude :lol: see the labour snake behind him smirkin as well

/

being a prem team in fm is gonna be long

Imagine needing a wp for european players as well

• Upvote 1

That was rude :lol: see the labour snake behind him smirkin as well

/

being a prem team in fm is gonna be long

Imagine needing a wp for european players as well

Epl gnna die

Doesn't bother me. For starters it won't just be English players, once again leaving the EU doesn't mean building a wall where nothing gets in or out of the UK. And I'm sure the British people were more than happy to watch those mainly British teams in the past, like when United cruised to a European title with Georgie Best and Co.

Doesnt bother you

It bothers me

Will bother many other people too

This might be where the game was invented, but those crafty foreigners took it to another level

Feel free to point to the British anomalies that rose out of the dust

Outside of Chelsea games, I'll prob be watching Match of the day China with Gawee Lineeka

I mean you lack any National pride to begin with so it doesn't surprise me someone who wants to be dictated to by random Europeans takes the stance of "We're not good enough". I'd be extremely happy to see young British kids being given the chance to ball and an improvement in the Academies. It's no anomaly.

I mean you lack any National pride to begin with so it doesn't surprise me someone who wants to be dictated to by random Europeans takes the stance of "We're not good enough". I'd be extremely happy to see young British kids being given the chance to ball and an improvement in the Academies. It's no anomaly.

Do you support grassroots? do you wake up most sunday mornings and watch your local pub team? Do you follow any of the manchester league teams? Could you name us some great young up and coming players from your region?

Do you support grassroots? do you wake up most sunday mornings and watch your local pub team? Do you follow any of the manchester league teams? Could you name us some great young up and coming players from your region?

*takes a seat*

Do I need to attend pub games to want British kids to do well? Do I need to be a Football scout to want British talent to come through? I guess with this logic you should go live in Europe whilst you have your freedom of movement and bum off their leagues instead.

I support my local team, which just so happens to be Manchester United. Unlike you Londoners who support Liverpool etc. Secondly I used to attend Old Trafford FC Games to watch them play, a lot of them being mates or family members who were at one time at Uniteds Academy. 

Ravel went to my high school, Blackett went to my high school. My mates son is currently at United. I'm happy to 'hear' and 'see' people like that coming through. I don't need to be in the mix scouting Footballers to know Brits are good enough to kick a ball around.

• Upvote 2

• User featured this topic