BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, dub said:

nothing but ratings if he pushes this through.

WAaM2Oo.png

naturally I'd assume you were replying to me if you post right after me, therefore I checked

/

but yeah, foreign aid should be monitored, sort of like how the welfare system should be monitored for inefficiency, but your post doesn't seem to acknowledge a reason for it to exist, therefore it's hard to think you've really thought about it

• Upvote 1

Not much point having me on ignore if you take such an interest in what I have to say now is there.

I don't really respect the foreign aid budget. When there are doom and gloom stories about the NHS constantly and everyone unwilling to acknowledge it's partly caused by Immigration but blame it on a lack of funding, then why send your money overseas if you can't afford to look after your own people? Not just that but it doesn't seem to be totally doing the job it's meant for. Funding foreign Girl Bands leaves me lost for words. Definitely would need monitoring.

• User featured this topic