BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

Actually criticising me for asking someone to explain a phrase I didn't know? Shall I just go quiet or wing it next time and pretend to know things like you would? Let me guess, you never attended school and dont need to learn anything new as you were born with all the knowledge in the world? Clown.

No lie, I actually did expect at least one moron to make a point of me asking a question to try score a few points or pos for himself, well done for being that guy lmao.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

18 hours ago, Gambino said:

What does this mean?

Ze russians.

An unstable Europe is what they really want.

I wonder if they have any drops lined up for our election

• Upvote 1

Putins first loss under thier new mandate ?

8 minutes ago, Iceberg said:

Putins first loss under thier new mandate ?

Did the leaks fully fully back fire?

im not aware of how much they effected the final vote or are there other reasons?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gambino said:

Actually criticising me for asking someone to explain a phrase I didn't know? Shall I just go quiet or wing it next time and pretend to know things like you would? Let me guess, you never attended school and dont need to learn anything new as you were born with all the knowledge in the world? Clown.

No lie, I actually did expect at least one moron to make a point of me asking a question to try score a few points or pos for himself, well done for being that guy lmao.

i thought you were being facetious about the Russian link, if you didnt actually know what Cyrillic script is then I apologise for jumping to conclusions, i hadnt eaten anything yet.

i love learning and wish i could go back to further education 

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, FA23 said:

Did the leaks fully fully back fire?

im not aware of how much they effected the final vote or are there other reasons?

They been backing her from the start

Didn't even clock this story. US threatens financial trade war with EU over plans to cripple Brexit Britain by forcing lucrative key City business to Europe

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3534009/us-threatens-financial-trade-war-with-eu-over-plans-to-cripple-brexit-britain-by-forcing-lucrative-key-city-business-to-europe/

The UK will only reap the benefits of taking back control of trade policy if government radically changes the way it operates. 

Taking Back Control of Trade Policy says that, despite the creation of a new trade department, the civil service and ministers are not even close to being ready to negotiate – let alone implement – new global trading relationships. The paper sets out the how the UK can become a powerful, independent player in international trade.

https://www.instituteforgovernment.org.uk/publications/taking-back-control-trade-policy

/

reflects the early reports of the initial Brexit talks that took place. Seems like they don't have a clue how to do it and no real plan.

I find it amusing though how Merkel is now open to changing EU treaties for Macron, but was unwilling for Cameron. Either shows how much they didn't rate Dave or the thought of losing another big member is uncomphrendable.

Britain has had sideways treatment ever since we were trying to join in the 70s

its embarrassing

Britain is that guy who laughed at you and your boys for going napa till he saw the pics and heard the stories then wanted to tag along the next year but cos he boyed it so much you didnt invite man until your 3rd trip

Then man got brave and started saying fuck napa next year we should go kavos and only do 5 days and lets cut a few man out or make them pay our hotel costs or i aint reaching 

where as france was there for the first trip to napa always paid up on time, gave his reply of im in for the next trip straight away and now britains not reaching says maybe we should try something different how about ibiza, i dnno its up to you man to decide im in whatever.

Cant laugh at man, join late when you see its live, then make wild demands like you been there or been fully involved from day when your just a tag along who aint even in the group chat.

• Upvote 9

Pmsl 

Cancel it ffs 

On 2017-5-18 at 11:36 PM, Heero Yuy said:

I find it amusing though how Merkel is now open to changing EU treaties for Macron, but was unwilling for Cameron. Either shows how much they didn't rate Dave or the thought of losing another big member is uncomphrendable.

what way is she changing it? been out of the loop

Lines are being drawn then. German leader Angela Merkel says the US and Britain are no longer reliable partners and "we have to fight for our own destiny".

http://news.sky.com/story/angela-merkel-says-europe-must-take-fate-into-its-own-hands-10896513

is she wrong though?

I can only hope she was right. Would please me a lot to know the UK and USA are not reliable in helping her orchestrate the downfall of her own country and the continent with her shambolic immigration policy. Also find it hilarious that she's vowed to fight protectionism from other countries when that's exactly what the EU has always practiced. Hypocrit she is.

PMSL #GeneticallyModified