Brit Awards 2016

Restrictive

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've actually gone the other way my friend.

From listening to strictly rap as a young youth my taste buds in music evolve daily.

then cool im talking about the people who obv know very little and have never been apart of the culture talking like they know. From when you got hipsters checking guys on twitter who have been apart of the culture and even helped build it you know sh*t is peak

Why is it peak? Its these kinda of people that allow artists to keep making the music YOU like because they are normally buying in to artists. If these artists cant eat of the good music they make they will just water down sh*t to intentionally attract an even worse group of people.

is this a serious question? When you go to the doctors you're going to want a doctor that actually knows what he's doing why should it be any different for music? cant let any tom d*ck and harry have authority in the culture end off.

niggas are quick to forget it was not long ago when you had the same hipsters who listen to skepta and stormzy now talking about the elctro rave scene turned too 'ghetto' and 'urban' when black people have been raving to electro music in the uk for years. or niggas getting tunred down when trying to go to upscale clubs. niggas get rejected in those cultures but let the same people eat off their culture

Guest Blacksheet

Drake is a g for that

in before

1331758251427.gif

:lmao:

Dont forget

8gYGm37.gif

Di conglomerate

them old dusty niggas. it's always old niggas hating smh

Drake is a good guy

Hypo ain't dusty still

/

I think he was out in Canada with some of the OVO lot recently

Man was just at a drake show filming drake from the crowd

wtf is the electro rave scene

Yes+_e19a2589efb666287e97900359925a46.gi

• Upvote 7

Lily been on the wave for a while, always promoting JME. Think she was with all them man in NY aswell.