Apple pay/Samsung Pay & Co

Afroman

Got shown a next ting that is very peak if you have this on without passcode setting , for payments

care to share ?

Basically a mobile contact reader. Flash your contact near it and it takes the payment and also a record of the card itself for manual larger payments.

I use contactless myself all the time but it does have its vulnerabilities.

Apple Pay requires your fingerprint to be activated so it should be bless.

Used it a few times, was shocked how instant it is.

Just bought an S6 it was factoriy refurb. I cant get this samsung pay installed on it, as samsung Knox as picked up a flash software installation. 

Any android rooting tech head son here know if this could be reset. If not I am returning this phone. 

Just bought an S6 it was factoriy refurb. I cant get this samsung pay installed on it, as samsung Knox as picked up a flash software installation. 

Any android rooting tech head son here know if this could be reset. If not I am returning this phone. 

Return it.

Knox counter can't be reset simple as, people have tried for ages but have been unsuccessful.

You could use Android Pay but thats not out yet, apparently due at end of this month but we dont know which companies they'll support at launch.

Samsungs Pays not out yet either, not sure when thats due but should be soonish.

But yeah return it and try get one without knox tripped for future peace of mind.

Got shown a next ting that is very peak if you have this on without passcode setting , for payments

care to share ?

Basically a mobile contact reader. Flash your contact near it and it takes the payment and also a record of the card itself for manual larger payments.

I use contactless myself all the time but it does have its vulnerabilities.

That's bullshit. Those readers are linked to merchant accounts, you can get up to £30 taken cause that's the contactless limit, but phone your bank and confirm you didn't make a purchase and they'll charge it back, the merchant will charge it back as well and eventually close the person's account because they'd have too many charge back in anshort period.

And even if they get your card details, they don't have the back 3 numbers or your address, so how much use is that?

It's bound to get hacked at some stage in the future though.

I think I will wait for the Google one still later this month.

My only issue is though, I don't know if I want Google having my acc info. They have too much info as it is.

Over all I am digging the concept of this phone payment

It's bound to get hacked at some stage in the future though.

I think I will wait for the Google one still later this month.

My only issue is though, I don't know if I want Google having my acc info. They have too much info as it is.

Over all I am digging the concept of this phone payment

On apple pay they dont collect any info, its all done locally so only connections are the bank and merchant. Not sure if google runs the same