Is Stormzy a Industry Plant?

Niall Ferguson

What u shaking your head at?

Please tell me a time uk black music was in a better position

Im talking about rap

When has UK Rap been in a better position?

Didn't I just see Drake on stage with Section the other day? Narstie on C4/5 whatever it was?

It has never ever had the following or fame it's had nowadays.

Im talking about rap

Didn't I just see Drake on stage with Section the other day? Narstie on C4/5 whatever it was?

He said rap

Then you go nd quote section (I see them more as a fusion of rap and grime) and big ol nasty

Hmmm

Im talking about rap

Why are uk niggas so obssed with drake? There has been quality music long before drake starter begging it. I said it before on here the guy is a leech fuck him I don't need an outsider to verify if something is good or not.

And no the quality had actually dropped the whole point of road rap was so guys could rap about the life in the uk. The music dropped now is too American influensed and not even good up until £R came to the game uk rap was dead

uk rap aint been as big as this in like 6 years

in terms of exposure lol is this even a discussion

If anything uk rap has taken the back seat these past two years and grime is back

who're the biggest names in grime 

you could name ten and at least half of them will dabble in rap

grime is how alot of these guys maximise their buzz or they just have feet firmly planted in both (unless u wanna count wack guys like novelist)

all uk to me anyway even the drill we come out with is as much influenced by grime as chicago n them

uk rap aint been as big as this in like 6 years

in terms of exposure lol is this even a discussion

If anything uk rap has taken the back seat these past two years and grime is back

who're the biggest names in grime

you could name ten and at least half of them will dabble in rap

grime is how alot of these guys maximise their buzz or they just have feet firmly planted in both (unless u wanna count wack guys like novelist)

all uk to me anyway even the drill we come out with is as much influenced by grime as chicago n them

I stopped listening to grime years ago do I can't speak on it like that but I def know there was a time it was dead. Even grime guys were jumping on tracks with road rappers or making rap themselves. Only reason why grime is back is because the signed rap guys giggs benny banks k koke flopped and they want to to make their money back by pushing grime see stormy

• dub changed the title to Stormzy
  • User featured this topic