Elijah Di trader exposed

Guest Blacksheet

34 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

What is binary options currency? someone approached me on instagram saying if I gave them £500 they can flip it to £3000 in 3 hours and I will have to just give them 25% for it. What is this stuff?

:rofl::rofl:

Basically going black or red on the currency/stock market.

You either go long(buy) or short (sell) and select a time limit for when the option expires. So lets say you go long an the price is above where you entered when the option expires you get your stake back plus 85% profit, if its below you lose 100% of your stake.

but yea those guys were going to bump you and say they lost your money when they probably just pocketed it.

3 minutes into that video and I'm already questioning my existence on this earth. WTF is this? Did this nigga go out to buy a car in a robe?

And fuckin hell chaps really been cheerleading him last 2 pages, ses something shiny and loses his fuckin mind worshipping the guy

• Upvote 1

basically do a demo on binary, use martingale strategy... you will make maybe £100 an hour starting from 200

Then deposit real money, stick to this strategy (with initial "investments" from signals)  every single "investment" will lose...

If you accept the bonus they offer you, (e.g. put in 200 get 100 making it 300 to play with) you cannot withdraw until you've made 35 times the entire intital investment 

Dont do binary

Guest Blacksheet
1 hour ago, QPR Dee said:

3 minutes into that video and I'm already questioning my existence on this earth. WTF is this? Did this nigga go out to buy a car in a robe?

And fuckin hell chaps really been cheerleading him last 2 pages, ses something shiny and loses his fuckin mind worshipping the guy

?

Watch the original vid

no cheerleading mate

• 4 months later...
On 16/08/2016 at 1:18 PM, Niall Ferguson said:

Stopped watching after 10 seconds, after I heard:

"All three cars collectively, I'd say quarter of a million. But I'm not really materialistic.."

The fuck outta here nigga

Reminds me of that advert that always used to come on YouTube with that guy in a garage with his lambo. Then talking about he's most proud of his bookshelf