How do you tell your bredrin

Cole Des

you don't like their partner?

I can see attempts to do double dates and shit and I wanna nip it in the bud tbh.

Just her behaviour towards him I ain't feeling at times and I won't just sit there and smile up the place when I don't condone certain tings.

Ever had to do it before, how did the friend take it?

2 hours ago, Afgoon said:

pray tell what behaviour

long short certain things she says to him and she kicked him out the yard cos he weren't earning enough even though he was looking for a new job, got 1 just as she kicked him out ironically.

Told my boy from the start, 3/4 years later hes realised himself, now shes trying to rinse him for the yard they bought together and its all long.

Had to remind his arse we told him this shit from the start.

19 hours ago, dub said:

surely "kicked out of the house" implies it was her house and he was staying there not paying?

not saying it would be warranted but if the above wasn't the case then yeah, can't be going out like that

It was his flat still, he found it and everyting.

He has a child with the girl though so maybe that's why she thought she could kick him out.

Shit like this makes me laugh sometimes. Either way what she is doing isn't right, but if he wants to be a half decent father he needs to bear it. 

Strong advocate for family planning. Nothing like being stuck with a woman because  of a kid.