Is it me or is this rude?

Cole Des

Sunday should always be a designated day to eat a proper meal, so takeaway on Sunday is more rude than this behaviour.

I'd say it depends if Your household normally all eat from this place.

If I ordered Sushi and lived in a home of people who didn't eat sushi, I wouldn't tell anyone I was ordering. 

But if I was ordering something we usually make a big order of to share and didn't offer this time, maybe that would be rude. 

23 minutes ago, Lens said:

looooooooooool

guests You know. Imaging man came to Your yard, ordered just eat online, answered Your door and is chilling there munching it. 

and You had no idea the order was placed.

loooooooooooooool

come on bruv youre a big man now why are you still doing this Y bullshit

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Pro said:

Very rude

Grew up in a house where I couldn't even bring back food from outside unless I rang up and asked what everyone else wanted. Even when I was flat sharing with friends the least I would do is ask. 

Same when I lived at home however my sister was the selfish one to either buy or cook for herself.

14 minutes ago, Greens said:

I'll be chilling with 1 of my housemates, he'll say he's cutting out for a bit and then come back half hour later with caribbean. 

This aint even a random house share either, this is my boy of 10 years. 

Looooooool

Yo never bring a girl around him

• Upvote 6

12 hours ago, Pro said:

Very rude

Grew up in a house where I couldn't even bring back food from outside unless I rang up and asked what everyone else wanted. Even when I was flat sharing with friends the least I would do is ask. 

Think its ruder if they cook just for 1 and not ask especially of your cbilling together, different story if someone is locked up in thier room all day.

6 hours ago, Pro said:

Do not ever trust someone that's stingy with food.

I remember how my uncles wife use to hide the nice food from her stepchildren paganism to the max. 

Them stories about parents hiding food are too sad.

Alot of fuckries people in this world boy.