Girls that can't cook

kerser

Nothing worse than having a girlfriend/long term link that can't cook 

I can cook for myself but it's just nice having someone else to do it for you sometimes - if the food is good of course 

I always hear funny story's from the mandem - even just the other day my friend was telling me some girl cooked curry chicken for him - when she asked him how it was, he told her it was bland and he didn't like it and she felt a way ??

/

this dumb girl knows I don't eat her dead cooking yet she always trying it - this was just now and made me think of creating this topic 

image.png

• Upvote 5

The way they get offended as well, not met one girl recently who can cook good.

Remember linking this white girl, went to her yard and she served me cold chicken with packet rice. I asked her why the chicken was cold and she said she cooked it earlier and she was taught not to warm meat up from young.

i said wtf you expect me to do with this cold chicken though fr

• Upvote 2

just broke up with one.

She cooked one time and my belly was making all sorts of noise, had to climb over her and run to the toilet, that food was sprinting out of me. After that i always went co-op or tesco and bought a meal deal before i got to hers when staying over. 

Even though i know she heard, we both never spoke about it.

Its not just about being greedy, its guarding your health, if she can't cook you're playing games, 

• Upvote 3

:lol: reminds me when one girl cooked me food the other week, was some random recipe with tuna, fried vegetables and rice - thing is it actually tasted quite nice, different but nice - but then shortly after my belly started making some next sounds - she started giving me rude stares but what's a guy to do? I can't control what my body does automatically.

Takes a special talent to stir a stomach with a non-meat based meal though lol.

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Lieutenant said:

Remember linking this white girl, went to her yard and she served me cold chicken with packet rice. I asked her why the chicken was cold and she said she cooked it earlier and she was taught not to warm meat up from young.

:rofl:

Fuck eating at links yards.

I remember 1 ting wanted to cook for me, I was trying to turn her down nicely she just kept bringing it up.

Finally let her cook 

:|

Certain tings need to just stick to that sloppy top, stop tryna be wife.

• Upvote 4

i always seem to find it funny whenever i go to a girls house i always need to do a shit

i mean like always.... its so annoying

i remember doggying a girl and i could feel a slight liquid in my arse

so i was like... wtf is this liquid - esque feeling

rolled over went to the bathroom, wiped my arse and it was runny / liquidy shit

i was like ohhhhh shittttt luckily it wasnt on the bedsheets

• Upvote 4

On 4/21/2016 at 2:00 AM, Lieutenant said:

Thought this was a one off, used to have a girl like too. Throwing away bare left overs after the feast, what life is this.

1 hour ago, underwriter said:

i always seem to find it funny whenever i go to a girls house i always need to do a shit

i mean like always.... its so annoying

i remember doggying a girl and i could feel a slight liquid in my arse

so i was like... wtf is this liquid - esque feeling

rolled over went to the bathroom, wiped my arse and it was runny / liquidy shit

i was like ohhhhh shittttt luckily it wasnt on the bedsheets

• 3 months later...

bare girls cant cook, i have had spaghetti on toast and pasta and pesto at girls houses. It is not even about just white girls because a lot of black or mixed girls cannot cook even if they live alone in their council houses with their children. The best thing they can cook is roast dinner. 

certain women just dont think cooking is important but also males should be able to cook, you shouldnt be leeching on girls to cook for u 

• Upvote 1