Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Martinez

HUEL - Food of the future?

12 posts in this topic

https://huel.com/

Huel is a nutritionally complete powdered food that contains all the proteins, carbs, and fats you need plus at least 100% of the European Union's "Daily Recommended Amounts" of all 26 essential vitamins and minerals. So you know you won’t be deficient in any essential nutrients.

It's been formulated by the renowned nutrition expert James Collier BSc (Hons), RNutr. James has over 25 years of experience working in nutrition and dietetics, including 7 years as a Clinical Dietician in the NHS. He also has an Honours Degree in Nutrition with Dietetics.

Huel is 100% vegan (better for the environment and animals) super convenient, high in protein (150g per 2000 calories) and fibre (33g), contains less than a teaspoon of sugar per 2000 calories, contains no allergens (apart from non gluten-free oats), requires minimal packaging and has a shelf-life of 12 months (so zero food waste).

Who wants to be our guinea pig and replace their entire diet with this for a month?

hmmm. 

I'll pass. I'll stick to organic food made from scratch. Too many convenience short cuts these days for life necessities.  These things will take a toll somewhere down the line. 

Low it.

some people at work were on Joylent, didn't seem appetising 

during feb/march was drinking joylent outside of the odd meal here and there

farts were unexpected and violent for a while, but shat like a king

didn't really get hungry, tastes okay but I made the mistake of only getting one flavour (there's a stripping banana on the front :lol:)

6/10 could do again if need be

lol violent farts

Probably shouldn't have named it something that rhymes with gruel and looks like Hurl.

16 hours ago, Afroman said:

hmmm. 

I'll pass. I'll stick to organic food made from scratch. Too many convenience short cuts these days for life necessities.  These things will take a toll somewhere down the line. 

prob get cancer from dis or sutin

Ye how much cancer does this cause?

Martin has been on this brainwashed flex for a good few years now. Them false green warriors.