Mamadou 'Chaos' Sakho

User

Man turning up late for flights and making jokes whilst popping pills 

klopp thought nah

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Missed his flight out to the US pre-season tour and was late for a number of things out there. Might be others but I'm guessing Klopp things he's not disciplined enough which is a shame because him and Matip are both good and carrying the ball and passing from the back.

• 3 months later...

Thought him and klopp fell out over off the field stuff anyway

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 14/07/2016 at 8:04 AM, TF S4DK said:

He's not a bad manager and arguably has the best CV so I get it BUT some managers you can see have a style of play, I'm not sure what Sam is as there has been moments of progression, but definitely some managers have a profile of player, and we all know what this guy loves.

Sam can't buy as an international manager and when you look at the squad, the players coming through, they aren't HIS type of players.

If Sam could take any player from Liverpool let's be honest he probably takes Sakho before Henderson or Milner lol. The list of all the Prem clubs would be amusing, as none of them fit the players Englsnd currently have or even have coming through.

Liverpool are making Sam get his stripes back.

• Upvote 1